What's new

Quick Wash Hash/Oil.......

G

hello T :joint: :joint:
ummm hahahha ya it does look pretty good, but i'm betting its not going to be near as good as yours was :woohoo: :woohoo: .....but again they were made diffrent, but i think i did pretty good for my first time.......
thank you :wave: :wave: :wave:

G

lookin good!
what'd you make it out of?
is that shit bubbling nice when you hit it?
how's the taste?

peace

G

hello CS :joint: :joint:
thank's for stoping by bro, this was made with leaf trim WASHED with ISO rubbing alcohol 70%.....i used this tech because it was one that i could do at home, and i live in the middle of town.......

http://forums.klozitking.net/index.php?topic=5447.0 theres two runs in that thread one purduced hash "swerve" and mine which produced honey oil and some damn fine oil it is too, i nailed this process the first time out and i'm so happy it turned out the way it did.......after this harvest i will be making a huge batch of oil, with 8diffrent strains making up the mix.......i got this tech from ninja over at OG...............
peace :wave:

G

right on ries.. great little iso run with 70% most impressive...i should be doing a nice run with about a lb of tirm.. i will be using 99% iso though and letting it naturally evap outside im the wonderful socal sun..its soo dam hot here i figure it will taake only a few hour to evap ....considering a bhoe run with that net bhoe extractor thingie rezdog has ..hmm what to do what to do...hmmm maybe both

i have kif already hmmm bhoe and isoe and kif all mixed up on a bowl of og kush man you can't go wrong there

swerve

G

Nice indeed. Oil is easy to make and potent. The best way I know to dispose of trim. How's about a little smoke report?

Latest posts

Latest posts