What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question

Redblueblur993

20230827_095435_HDR.jpg

Hey how's it going I'm wondering if anybody can help me understand why the middle of the branch does not grow only the lower part is a genetic The Strain itself it's sour Bluetooth or am I missing something that I should be adding

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are going to get back what you put into your garden in terms of the growing environment.. If you use a low-wattage light you will get less plant growth than if you use a lot of light. The same goes for root space and nutrients you get back what you put into it. I don't know what your set-up is like but I hope that helps.

Pruning, topping or bending, are also ways to make a plant bush out from the bottom but only if there's enough light to stimulate good vigor in the plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts