What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

question for sam the skunkman on the original haze

mofeta

Veteran
Yeah, it's been gone for over a week now. I have no idea why. I started a thread asking what happened to it one morning, and when I came home that evening my thread was gone also. I bet these two posts don't last long either.

Too bad. There was a lot of good info in that thread.

JLP

Veteran
The HK thread has been a sticky for weeks,it hasn't gone anywhere,it's about 3 threads down from this.

JLP

mofeta

Veteran
JLP said:
The HK thread has been a sticky for weeks,it hasn't gone anywhere,it's about 3 threads down from this.

JLP

You must be talking about a different thread, JLP.

The thread I'm talking about was entitiled "Questions for Sam Skunkman on the origins of Hindu Kush" (that's close, anyway). It was indeed a sticky for weeks, then disappeared about a week ago. I made a thread to ask about it, and my thread was deleted very quickly.

Or maybe you can still see it because you are a mod? I can't find a trace of it. The posts I made on it are no longer on my profile. Posts by other members (like British Hempire) are not on their profiles either. The thread is gone.

If it is still around someplace, would you please take the time to link to it?

Thanks,
mofeta

G

It got binned by accident, DG sorted it out apparently, something to do with VB scripts and other such technical website trickery.

E

ElectroSticky

22067P4020036.JPG

VietChunk , by alfredcannaria :headbange

E

ElectroSticky

SAM ,

I HAVE A QUESTION ,,

do you have pics /info on the original haze x skunk1 freebies @ seedbay ....

i'm soon to get my first order , and im exited about getting those freebie beans ,,

thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ive just read this whole thread from start to finish
i was supposed to leave my house 50 minutes ago but got caught up in the haze story
i love the haze the taste the smell and of course that crazy ass buzz

and i give thanks to the haze brothers, sam, nevil, shantibaba and all the other people involved in creating the hazes ive tried over the years

i love these haze chats
ive got to dash
peace to all

bigherb

Veteran
marijuanamat
ummm ummm those r so sweet pics bro tasty lookin .cant wait to 4 a smoke report.

C

Cinderella99

Thanks for your (terse) response S man...

Thanks for your (terse) response S man...

And others...I guess then I'm still searching for that totally practical and indoor haze high...Little disappointed. Is there anything even worth mention...Perhaps everything that can be done has been done already and it's simply too tall an order to strive for an "indoor" haze that finishes in less than 10 weeks. Sam, do we have a 8-10 week haze that comes closer to the characteristics of the haze high you were so instrumental in giving us or am I (California) dreaming? Best Regards.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
A 8-10 week Haze could be made. It would require an Original Haze that was a bit faster, crossed with a very early Sativa like my S African Durban Poison. Then select the F1's for Haze taste & smell & potency and as fast flowering as possible and make F2's.

The males may need to be trialed for specific combining ability to the females and to test their progeny to be sure you have the fastest most Hazy male.

If you grow out enough F2's you will find one that is Haze but fast flowering. But it may take a few hundred or even thousands of plants to find what you really want, a fast flowering Haze.

This will give you a clone that is what you want, a fast flowering Haze, but if you want a seed line that is fast flowering and basicly Original Haze it is a whole lot more work, all the males and females need to be progeny tested before the best are selected to yield only fast flowering Original Haze's.

I made Original Haze X early Sativa crosses, but did not make the F2's I just was playing around to see what happened. They were a bit earlier, between the O Haze and the Sativa, but not a super fast Haze like you want. It is not so hard to do, I have even made O Haze F2 hybrids that looked and tasted and smelled like O Haze but they had no THC, I crossed them with a very very low THC variety to see what happened and in the f2's I found plants that everyone who saw them would swear were potent Haze, but they had almost no THC or Cannabinoids. They did smell and taste great.

-SamS

Last edited:

Hammerheart

What about Sugar Haze?

seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/seedsman-seeds/seedsman-gold/sugar-haze-seeds

Genetics: Santa Marta x Haze
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Type: f1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: October
Flowering Period: 9 weeks
THC Content: 23%
Characteristics: Sweet tasting cerebral haze.

The Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta is a mountain range in the Northwest of Colombia. It reaches an altitude of 5,700 metres above sea level, just 42 km from the Caribbean coast; it is the world's highest coastal range. The mountain range encompasses about 17,000 km² and serves as the source of 36 rivers.

It is the perfect habitat for a huge variety of plants including cannabis and many strains have flourished there. For over 40 years now cannabis enthusiasts and American hippies have included Santa Marta on their South American marijuana trail and certain varieties have deservedly earnt a good reputation e.g. Santa Marta Gold, a yellowing indica dominant strain.

In our Sugar Haze we have crossed a Santa Marta with Original Haze, one of the Skunkman’s most famous creations. The result is a fast flowering sativa dominant haze strain with a THC potential of around 23%. This strain has a sweet taste but is a heavy hitter and not recommended for the occasional user.

Through our selective crossbreeding techniques we have managed to reduce the flowering time on this strain to below almost all other haze strains, so much so that it can be grown outdoors in places, and should finish by the end of October.

Last edited:

moe

Sam_Skunkman said:
A 8-10 week Haze could be made. It would require an Original Haze that was a bit faster, crossed with a very early Sativa like my S African Durban Poison. Then select the F1's for Haze taste & smell & potency and as fast flowering as possible and make F2's. If you grow out enough F2's you will find one that is Haze but fast flowering. But it may take a few hundred or even thousands of plants to find what you really want, a fast flowering Haze.
I made Original Haze X early Sativa crosses, but did not make the F2's I just was playing around to see what happened. They were a bit earlier, between the O Haze and the Sativa, but not a super fast Haze like you want. It is not so hard to do, I have even made O Haze F2 hybrids that looked and tasted and smelled like O Haze but they had no THC, I crossed them with a very very low THC variety to see what happened and in the f2's I found plants that everyone who saw them would swear were potent Haze, but they had almost no THC or Cannabinoids. They did smell and taste great.

-SamS

marijuana with the high and no thc, there is a big market !
think about the drug test ;)

E

ElectroSticky

A QUESTION FOR SAM AND ALL HEAVY SMOKERS

A QUESTION FOR SAM AND ALL HEAVY SMOKERS

I currently have a thread looking for the most potent strains of cannabis out there ...we are looking for the King of the Couchlock.. :bashhead: :bashhead:

it is a thread for all those strains adecuate for experienced smokers who ..
loooove POTENT strains , the feeling of numbness on your lips and the bubble head type of feeling ...you may or may not loove the munchies tooo

I believe the question has been made in the thread all i am looking for is some more input ..

and i know this thread is checked by experienced smokers , so please take a sec and make some input on STROONG marijuana...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=86593

:wave:

I would really appreciate ..

Sam , DG , Esbe , Raco , upgradeshafted , Rez , Skar , OG raskal , Nirvana , jlp , alfred cannaria , ras , bonecarver , and many more of you guys that first motivated my intrest on ICMAG and seedbay to check on that thread and drop your 2 cents...

thanks peace :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts