What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Question for Bubbleman

SurferDudeVB

I have read alot about your bubblebags and thinking about getting some soon. I have a question though. All of you descriptions are done using the trim leaves from a harvest. I have a good midgrade connection and was thinking about doing a run using 2 ounces of midgrade buds instead of 2 ounces of trim. Would you suggest doing this and could you give me an estimate of about how much hash would come out of this run.

bubbleman

Veteran
Hey there, i have indeed done quite a few posts on og about running buds. In fact all my trips to jamaica which are also documented over at OG, have me talking about running bud.
If you run a few ounces of bud's thru your bags you could get anywhere from 3 to 8 grams. I usualy get between 3 and 4grams of each ounce of bud. However that is not to say that is what you will get. Its just an estimation> Now what you should be more concerned with is the quality. which im guessing will be exceptional in comparsion to the same buds that we're used.
good luck with it and please let us know.

bubble man