What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quality bud in Czech

getafix

Hi guys,

I'm on my honeymoon in your beautiful country for 2 weeks. I'm from South Africa.

I would love to smoke a joint or two travelling through the countryside, but don't know where to get hold of some cannabis.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

PS - I'm a grower myself, but didn't want to risk flying with any on me. So, I know you guys are growers, but hope you understand the need to buy some for my holiday.

:yummy:

Last edited:

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
Hello.You can go on legalization party,if you are in Prague.It is take place at 5th of May on Letná/Špejchar,neer the football stadion Sparta Prague and beside Prague Castle.You can ask there somebody to get some weed/grass/marijuana.But you can get low-class weed! There is many resellers in our city.They are smoking in parks,gardens.You must ask them.1 gramme costs something about 250Kč.Good luck!

getafix

Thanks. I will try to go and check out the legilization party. I met up with some smoker_growers in Karlovy Vary, who helped me out with some good homegrown.

They said weed is available at most clubs. 'I should just ask at the bar' They recommended Chateau Rouge.

getafix

Thanks guys, Prague is such an easy city to get some chron.

I just went to Chateau Rouge and asked the barman. No fuss....