What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Quad City Bud Growers Guide

RicFlair

I’m new to the forums, so if this is in the wrong forum please let me know and/or move it to the correct one.

I’m looking for a copy of a CD a friend of mine had around 2001 or 2002 called Quad City Bud Growers Guide. My friend had since misplaced the CD and is now trying to find another copy. It’s my understanding that some members had a link to a copy of the CD ROM on media fire but nobody posted the link on the forum and all the members that interacted on the thread are now inactive as of 2020.
The thread I found is here: https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-about-it/toker-s-den/110292-quad-cities-bud-growers-guide .

If anyone has any info or can help me find a copy of this it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much and have a great day!

Cvh

Supermod
I'm sorry but it looks to me that the CDrom you speak of might contain copyrighted material that's copied onto it possibly without the author's consent. If this is indeed the case then no links to it are allowed to be posted on the public forums.

RicFlair

I understand. While I didn’t realize that there is copyrighted info on the CD. If anyone wanted to PM me a link on mediafire to the version *without* :smoke: the copyrighted materials 😉 that would be amazing : )