Purplelazerlite — half pack seed pop.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks for the nudge dreaded. The weekend really got away from me and I didn't accomplish half the things I needed to (updating here being one). So I carved out some time tonight to get some pics up. Had a bit of a setback. Had crazy windstorms here and I lost power for three days. So the girls missed three light cycles in a cold dark humid basement room... for the most part they've weathered the storm well.

Some pics before & after trimming up. I'll likely do some more through the week.

#3 was the one that caught my eye early on, and thankfully she's a girl.

#3:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
#2:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

They are both taking on a more complex smell, not sure how to verbalize it just yet. But me likey. :biggrin:

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Looking stellar! and filling in well. I think Fab has referred to that aroma as "the smell of getting high".
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks guys. Somehow :smoker: I forgot to mention that these pics were taken at day 23 from flip.

Hope to see some purple in at least one of 'em.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Thanks GG!

...I think Fab has referred to that aroma as "the smell of getting high"..

Maybe he had the same problem relating it to something familiar that I am having so he resorted to that descriptor. I don't even know where to start... it's like nothing I've encountered before and does not make me think of cannabis. I had them out of the room and they stunk up my basement but not with a cannabis stink. Pretty interesting. #2 may be taking on a slight purplish tint. Will be interesting to see it finish. :)

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
#3 looks ready at chop:

picture.php
picture.php

Spicy? That might be about the best I can come up with. Not sure what to liken the smell to.

B

back_woods

looks sweet brother. look forward to what gives with my pll3 going outdoors this season

nickman

Looking nice and healthy...

I always have such a tuff time growing in the 12 ounce plastic cups after they hit like a month old or so .... I guess that's about the time when they become root bound... they just never want to stay green for me and the bottom leaves all always yellow out and fall off...

I know that that's kinda normal when the nutrition in the soil runs out... I be been using fox farms Air Warrior to start my plants off in ... I always use the beer cups for the first month or so ...
I think the that soil is the main problem... just not enough Nutella in it...

Last round I mixed it with some ocean forest, not much - just a little. It seemed to help a little bit but not to much difference...

Sorry for the long rant. It just has been annoying me lately...!!!...

I posted all that after reading the 1st page ... but then wow I read through the rest... very nice plants ... beautiful.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
looks sweet brother. look forward to what gives with my pll3 going outdoors this season

I agree looks awesome. Look forward to a smoke report.

Peace GG

Thanks guys.

I’ll be watching for sure. Should be great fun.

I will report back GG. I’m eager to see what this smells like after a decent cure. The smell seems to be the same on both phenos.

Looking nice and healthy...

I always have such a tuff time growing in the 12 ounce plastic cups after they hit like a month old or so .... I guess that's about the time when they become root bound... they just never want to stay green for me and the bottom leaves all always yellow out and fall off...

I know that that's kinda normal when the nutrition in the soil runs out... I be been using fox farms Air Warrior to start my plants off in ... I always use the beer cups for the first month or so ...
I think the that soil is the main problem... just not enough Nutella in it...

Last round I mixed it with some ocean forest, not much - just a little. It seemed to help a little bit but not to much difference...

Sorry for the long rant. It just has been annoying me lately...!!!...

I posted all that after reading the 1st page ... but then wow I read through the rest... very nice plants ... beautiful.

Thanks a lot nickman! No apology necessary - rant away! It’s cool. You lost me with the Nutella thing though... :thinking:

I transplant seedlings in peat pots into 18oz SOLO cups. Under CFL or T5 for a rough average of six weeks (from seed) then to 1gallon under MH until sexed. Transplant into 3 or 5 gallon containers and flip.

I’ve seen some of your beauties... not sure why you’d be annoyed... seems to me there’s nothing for you to be annoyed about... :tiphat:

tempes~tos

Great job, Shmevis. The grow turned out amazingly.
I look forward to hopefully getting some similar buds from my two RedLazerlite girls.
Can't wait to hear your smoke report, and please be detailed about the HI :)

Last edited: