What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Punch OG XL Auto® [NEW 2022]

SweetApolo

Purple Punch OG XL Auto®

One of our 5th Generation autoflowering strains. This is the autoflowering version of our Purple Punch OG® (SWS93) strain. It is the outcome of crossing an elite, selected clone of Purple Punch OG® [Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple) x Star Killer (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness #2)] and our popular autoflowering strain Killer Kush Auto® (SWS56).

They yield plants with juicy buds covered in strikingly aromatic resin. Purple Punch OG XL Auto® (SWS96) plants have a very high terpene content, making them ideal for resin extractions. They have a deliciously sweet, complex aroma and flavour, with strong, spicy tones of OG Kush. The effect is intense, but relaxing.

Thanks to the strain's Grand Daddy Purple ancestry, some plants are notable for purple or reddish hues in their leaves and flowers.

Variety SWS96
Indica: 71,5% / Sativa: 27,7% / Ruderalis: 0,8%
THC: 18-22% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-500 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 60-180 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

3.png
7.png
12.png

Purple Punch OG XL Auto® here

21.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Theorganicguy

Purple Punch Og XL Auto #2, sunbathing. 30L smartpot, living soil, fermented manure, compost and trim from last year.

I'm surprised to see some purple hues already. I suppose it's the GDP genetics?
Chubby leaves and compact internodes. Beautiful pink stigmas.
Smell is quite...modern? Sugary, almost artifically lollies-like fruityness and some spicy gas notes. I'm really enjoying it so far!

View media item 18702442View media item 18702441View media item 18702443
:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Theorganicguy.. That's very beautiful!

Congrats on the wonderful garden. Keep us updated of what's to come and...

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi spigolaro!

For an accurate answer I need a few details. What's the area of your indoor? Which lights are you going to use?

Judging for the thread you are using to pose the question, I suppose you'll be growing autoflowering plants, but please confirm.

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Ok, thanks.

In a growing are of 60x60cm I would go with 4 pots of 18 litres. If you want to have more than 4 plants, then I would go with 9 pots of 7 litres. More or less, of course. With this, you take advantage of the space that you have, so as you said "I'm talking about maximum capacity", this would be my recommendation.

Then it's the difference between autoflowering and photoperiod-dependent plants. If it's autoflowering plants then maybe the 9 pots of 7 litres is more adequate. If it's photoperiod-dependent plants, the 4 pots of 18 litres might be the best option if you are willing to vegetate them for at least 3 or 4 weeks.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts