What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Pakistani Haze feminized limited edition

Knothead

11 weeks in very few fresh pistils, mostly cloudy with a few amber (and purple) trichomes. Has a real sweet grape bubblegum/haze nose. seriously thinking about taking her down.
40630BD5-9D45-41BC-A191-20E3A77AAD97.jpeg
ECF7BF75-44ED-4062-B387-CAB295CF1633.jpeg
D5048A1A-62D7-4D51-B9E0-B154A5C61970.jpeg
762575F0-C90D-4484-953D-C9530DEF026F.jpeg

Knothead

Flowers are very dense, weight is crazy. Gonna take a little while to dry down enough to paper bag it. Got it in the dark at about 60f with a fan running.
That's something else @Knothead :D ! Looks marvelous and ripe enough! :dance013:
thanks, but what is really marvelous is Dubi and the crew who put the genetics out there. Between the harvest on this one and the Panama haze next door I’m set for a long while.🤔 Naw I think I’ll do a Thai chi 😁

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really beautiful expression @StrongTree :love: Quite similar to the one Knothead has posted in this same page.
What kind of terp profile are you getting from her ? Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures, looks fantastic and really advanced after 11 weeks of flowering, with a very desirable blend of traits in the F1 from both parent lines.

StrongTree

@dubi so her terps are really coming from the haze...it is a smell similar to pencil shavings....sort of earthy carbon and balsa wood ....the old haze smells tends to remind me of Tibetan incense or the Nepali ropes incense... musky with a complex "woody","old" herbal smell from the various dried herbs that have been finely ground, and pressed into sticks... i also get notes of things like vetiver(khus grass) and cyperus rhizome (xiang fu) both fragrant types of grass or sedge
early samples have been smooth tasting with a soothing sativa effect....lets see what she does this next few weeks :biggrin:
IMG_1131.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG

OZZ_

Veteran
11 weeks in very few fresh pistils, mostly cloudy with a few amber (and purple) trichomes. Has a real sweet grape bubblegum/haze nose. seriously thinking about taking her down. View attachment 18801460 View attachment 18801462 View attachment 18801463 View attachment 18801464

Absolutely incredible plants guys!!

Great work those are beauties!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
wonderful @StrongTree :smoke: i'm not familiarized with the plants you comment but i like a lot the way you describe her hazey-incensey vibe. My first experience with incensey cannabis was with pure Nepalese sativas, so when i tried after that Haze genetics then thought Haze had to contain Nepalese genetics :LOL:

Please get back to us with a smoke report after 2-3 months of curing, straight Oldtimer's Haze hybrids like this one need a good curing to fix all those exotic herbal details, both in the nose and taste.

Knothead

wanted to wait a little while for her to cure a little, ace selections always seem to benefit from a proper cure but reading and seeing StrongTree's PPH got me moving. impressed to see how similar his plant looked to mine. What really got me was his comment "soothing sativa effect" which perfectly describes the effect. I'm not much for describing taste, smell and effect very well but that captures the effect of mine perfectly. not overly powerful but definitely not "dirty"or heavy. i like it for daytime smoke because it seems to make tasks you maybe don't want to do get done...think doing dishes or cleaning house, all the while enjoying the high. I am also impressed with the smoothness of the smoke, i use a steamroller and it can be a little much sometimes but the PPH is always delightful. the nose is where mine differs in that in the bag and especially after grinding the sweet grape is very strong upfront, think grape jelly. the aroma it leaves in the room after smoking is a cross between hash and haze. it reminds me very much of the aroma left in the room after smoking early 70s colombian. Needless to say this is my current favorite smoke! Can't wait to try straight PCK outdoors this summer-one of four seeds cracked this morning

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
that's a great smoke report 🥰 @Knothead thank you so much! Sounds delightful with that blend of grapey indica and hashy-incensey sativa terpenes ala Colombian Purple Haze from the 70s, sounds like the well cured harvest will be a great smoke for spring and summer time, enjoy!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I've just made up 1 too many pots ready for the pot up for my current run that's been above ground for 2 weeks, and although I was saving these beans for my next run (new grow space so I wanted to dial it in 1st), I decided to drop 1 Purple Pakistani Haze in the mud.
She'll be fine catching up with the others, I don't want to give her too much vag seeing as it states flip her at 14 days from seed on the info.
:whee:

I shall pop round in a few weeks and let you know how she's doing. :good::clover:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi!

She seems to be doing ok. She's darker green in real life, I should really white balance my camera but I only popped my head in to check on her quickly.

DSCF0832.JPG

Lights have been set to 12/12, she was potted up yesterday into 15L fabric pot. I'll top her in a day or three at the 4th node and see where we go from there.

Cheers! :dance013:

EDIT - better(ish) piccy.

dscf0836-jpg.18972861

Attachments

• DSCF0836.JPG
    DSCF0836.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 174
Last edited: