What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Haze x Malawi

Pédetoddy

Attachments

• photo2044460.jpg
    photo2044460.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 59

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful guerrilla garden Pédetoddy ;) Miss those days .....
Hope everything continues smooth so you can enjoy a bountiful and high quality harvest!

libre

🤩 tremendo I think I was lucky......................... ........f geo-textile 25 liters I transplanted them to 70 liters 8 days ago and I think I hurried .......google traslate :D ......................De geo textil 25 litros las tranplante a 70 litros hace 8 dias y creo que me apresure hehehhee me encantan esas hojas

Attachments

• photo2054633.jpg
    photo2054633.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2054632.jpg
    photo2054632.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 46

libre

the quality of the photos drops too much when uploading them, they know how to correct that or maybe a link to it

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Madre mía libre que preciosidad! :) She is going to get huge by September when she starts the flowering.

JustGrowing420

As I was casually cutting clones today, upon trimming them I noticed two trifolate branches, from a PHxM and a GT. edit: it has two other trifoliate branches, the main ones are normal though.

fetch

Last edited:

libre

si de momento voy doblandolas en agosto las pondré la malla y las dejare que crezcan para poner otra malla a unos 40 cm aun que creo que tendré que poner otra mas arriba jejeje se me cae le baba con esta belleza, las próximas fotos para finales es casi imposible estar en esta selva heheheh

If at the moment I am folding them in August I will put the mesh and let them grow to put another mesh at about 40 cm even though I think I will have to put another one higher lol I drool with this beauty, the next photos for the end is almost impossible to be in this jungle hehehehe

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Attachments

• photo2055199.jpg
    photo2055199.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 52
  • photo2055200.jpg
    photo2055200.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 52
  • photo2055201.jpg
    photo2055201.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 50
  • photo2055202.jpg
    photo2055202.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 52

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Las hojas finas y el porte tropical de la planta son para enamorarse libre :huggy:
Me alegro no estés asustado con su vigor :D

The thin leaves and tropical look are to die for, libre. Glad you are not afraid of her vigor!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I had found a spot or two of mold in my jar so I rechecked the humidity which I thought had been stabilized, but it turned out to be 71. Certainly higher than I would like. So the buds are drying some more and the rest all look fine.

This herb smells delicious. Sweet, caramel, grassy, fermented. It is still a little sticky when you break open a bud and the flowers are quite dense and heavy.

The smoke is smooth with sweet flavors. The sweetness lingers pleasantly and it doesn't take long until I am floating.
PXL_20210719_215818732.jpg
PXL_20210719_215938027.jpg
PXL_20210719_215736511.jpg

libre

Hola Dubi, buscava una planta como ella, hace muchos años que no daba con algo así cuando florezca veré lo rica que esta estoy intentando liberar la terraza para ella sola salvo beldia las autos las cosecho el día 30 si no antes y puede que una breeze se quede con ella en la terraza pero si puedo reorganizo con trasplante a 120 litros y a gozar, :smokeit:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor Thank you for your wishes, she only gives me happiness

Hello Dubi, I was looking for a plant like her, for many years I did not find something like that when it blooms I will see how rich it is trying to free the terrace for itself except beldia I harvest the cars on the 30th if not before and maybe a breeze stay with her on the terrace but if I can reorganize with transplant to 120 liters and enjoy,:smokeit:

Attachments

• photo2058797.jpg
    photo2058797.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 47
  • photo2058798.jpg
    photo2058798.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 48

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Delicious buds TexasTea :yummy: great resin production, flower leaf ratio, and dense flowers for such a tropical sativa strain :trampoline:

Thanks for the encouragement and kindness Ur Humbl Nr8tor :)

Me alegro que estés disfrutando tanto con nuestra genética sativa libre ;) Si quieres que no se haga excesivamente grande y aprovechar al máximo el transplante para la floración, te recomendaría entonces transplantarla ya de cara a floración a inicios de Septiembre.

Very happy you are enjoying so much with our sativa genetics libre. If you want to limit her size and use the transplant to mainly boost up the flowering, then better transplant her in early September.

libre

Estoy intentando liberar la terraza para esta maravilla, la trasplante el día 27/7/2021 a 120 litros de tierra, tengo una honduras breeze junto a ella que en principio va a el huerto o tal vez la pase de 50 a 70 litros y termine junto a ella, pero me gustaría liberar la terraza para ella sola, por experiencia creo que se hará mas de el doble de lo que es, la terraza es de 1,70 x 2,90 m y ocupa mas de la mitad de largo y en algunas zonas todo el ancho e abierto algunas de sus ramas y estoy pensando en puntear algunas quizás solo apreté sus yemas pero esto tomaría mas tiempo en recuperarla, el objetivo de ahora es que crezca la zona interior de la planta y a principios de diciembre colocarla la primera malla aproveche para cortar las ramas que están por debajo y sacar algunos esquejes, en principio saldrán en finales de enero a el invernadero a florecer saque unos hace un tiempo en un vaso con agua y en tres días mostraban cúmulos de raíces a la semana alguna raíz se alargaba pero les tomas mas tiempo despues de esto, esta vez provare a pasarla a los 5 días a mini maceta con enraizante para ver si enraízan antes, perdón por las fotos nocturnas

I am trying to free the terrace for this marvel, I transplanted it on 7/27/2021 to 120 liters of soil, I have a Honduras breeze next to it that in principle goes to the orchard or maybe I pass it from 50 to 70 liters and finish next to it, but I would like to free the terrace for her alone, from experience I think it will be more than double what it is, the terrace is 1.70 x 2.90 meters and occupies more than half as long and in some areas all the width and open some of its branches and I am thinking of dotting some maybe I just squeezed its buds but this would take more time to recover it, the objective now is for the interior area of ​​the plant to grow and at the beginning of December to place it Take advantage of the first mesh to cut the branches that are below and take some cuttings, in principle they will come out in the greenhouse at the end of January to flower I took some a while ago in a glass with water and in three days they showed clumps of roots a week some root lengthened p But you take them more time after this, this time I will try to pass it after 5 days to a mini pot with rooting to see if they root earlier, sorry for the night photos

Attachments

• photo2062277.jpg
    photo2062277.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2062278.jpg
    photo2062278.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 48
  • photo2062279.jpg
    photo2062279.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2062280.jpg
    photo2062280.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 48
  • photo2062281.jpg
    photo2062281.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 47
  • photo2062282.jpg
    photo2062282.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 49
  • photo2062283.jpg
    photo2062283.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

libre

Bastante domable, su crecimiento compartiendo espacio apretujada en la selva, a sido muy columnar, en cual no mostraba antes de doblarla, una vez doblada, algunas ramas secundaria crecían muy cercanas a su nudo y se estancaban, otras estiraban algo mas pero poco, su distancia internodal es de muy corta a corta, una vez conseguido mas espacio para ella, a comenzado a estirar mas las ramas secundarias, de las ramas secundarias, algunas de las estancadas han crecido algo pero siguen algo estancadas, otra parte de ellas las e podado, e aprovechado para puntear algunas de sus ramas cropear otras, y redirigir algunas de ellas hacia el centro de la planta, En la primera foto se puede ver como a la derecha freno su crecimiento ya que tenia dos plantas a su lado y por el contrario el lado izquierdo esta mas desarrollado ..................... Me quede sin medidor de ph, me estaba fallando y esto trajo una carencia de cal/mag, mucho mas notable en honduras breeze, pero que también mostró lentamente, por suerte esta apenas lo a notado, aun que esto las hizo propensa a plagas(araña roja, pulgón) y una buena puesta de huevos de mariquita justo el día despues a aplicar los fulminadores, unos riegos con cal/mag de bio biz y fish mix el cual se deja notar en sus nuevos brotes, y unos polvos de dolomita la cual penetrara bien en el sustrato ya que es un 60% mullido de fácil penetración a la hora de añadir enmiendas de este tipo se aprecia una rama algo malobrada, fue torpeza mía en el trasplante la restregué, es algo difícil sacar una planta de 70 litros de su maceta por suerte la tierra es liviana, mis brazos no funcionan muy bien, pero cuando se trata de mimar a la que sera mi medicina además de usarla de forma ludica........................ ................. Bajo los influjos de malawi y con otro a falta de liar con el cual me voy a subir junto con las nenas a fumar en busca de ovni s y lluvia de estrellas los primeros algo abundantes lol

Quite tame, its growth sharing tightly packed space in the jungle, has been very columnar, in which it did not show before bending it, once bent, some secondary branches grew very close to its node and stagnated, others stretched a little more but little, its Internode distance is very short to short, once more space is obtained for it, the secondary branches have begun to stretch more, of the secondary branches, some of the stagnant ones have grown somewhat but are still somewhat stagnant, another part of them I have been pruned. , and used to dot some of its branches, cropping others, and redirect some of them towards the center of the plant In the first photo you can see how on the right it stopped its growth since it had two plants next to it and on the contrary the left side is more developed .................... I ran out of pH meter, I was failing and this brought a lack of lime / mag, much more noticeable in Honduras breeze, but which also showed slowly, luckily she has barely noticed it, although this made them prone to pests (red spider mite, aphids) and a good laying of ladybug eggs just the day after to apply icar the primers, some waterings with lime / mag of bio biz and fish mix which is noticeable in its new shoots, and some dolomite powders which will penetrate well into the substrate since it is 60% soft and easy to penetrate to the time to add amendments of this type you can see a somewhat damaged branch, it was my clumsiness in the transplant I scrubbed it, it is somewhat difficult to remove a 70-liter plant from its pot luckily the soil is light, my arms do not work very well, but when it comes to pampering what will be my medicine as well as using it in a playful way .............................. ... ........ Under the influences of Malawi and with another in the absence of bundling with which I am going to go up together with the girls to smoke in search of UFOs and rain of stars the first something abundant lol

Attachments

• photo2063150.jpg
    photo2063150.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 44
  • photo2063151.jpg
    photo2063151.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2063152.jpg
    photo2063152.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 44
  • photo2063153.jpg
    photo2063153.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 43
  • photo2063154.jpg
    photo2063154.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 41
  • photo2063155.jpg
    photo2063155.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 43
  • photo2063156.jpg
    photo2063156.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2063157.jpg
    photo2063157.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 41
  • photo2063158.jpg
    photo2063158.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2063160.jpg
    photo2063160.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2063159.jpg
    photo2063159.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2063161.jpg
    photo2063161.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 43
  • photo2063162.jpg
    photo2063162.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2063163.jpg
    photo2063163.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2063165.jpg
    photo2063165.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2063164.jpg
    photo2063164.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 37
  • photo2063166.jpg
    photo2063166.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

libre

:wave:

La verdad que es muy resistente tanto a las carencias como a los excesos, es un todo terreno, traga 12 litros de agua al día , en crecimiento a tenido frió, temporal de vientos, granizada, olas de calor, calima del sahara, inundaciones de riego por torpeza al estar de vacaciones, algunos días de sequía y medidor de pH roto, riegos con fish mix bio bizz con pH a 4.00 cuando me llego el nuevo medidor lo flipe, a tenido 3 trasplantes sin contar el primero de maceta 200 cl, otro a 3L, 7L, 25L, 120L donde florecerán........... Aun les queda moldeados, hay muchas ramas que no se ven pero están altas y llenas de nudos, la próxima actualización de planta entera, esta empezando a estirar junto con un pequeño cambio en sus puntas y algunas yemas desde hace dos días, lo cual a hecho que alguna rama se dispare por encima de las otras, lo solucionare estirando y recolocando sus ramas, máximo dos veces mas esta semana, supongo que el día 11 comenzará a mostrar alguna flor, pero no creo que sea evidente hasta el día 20 que comienze a frenar su estiramiento, realmente veo una planta con una prometedora producción,, en esta semana que entra instalare el túnel para colocarle plástico invernadero entre finales de sep 15/oct todo depende de las lluvias, huele muy fuerte a marihuana esporádicamente, pero fuerte de verdad es agresivo ese olor desde hace 2 meses

The truth is that it is very resistant to both deficiencies and excesses, it is an all-terrain, it swallows 12 liters of water a day, in growth it has had cold, storm of winds, hail, heat waves, haze of the Sahara, floods of Irrigation due to clumsiness when on vacation, some days of drought and broken pH meter, irrigations with fish mix bio bizz with pH at 4.00 when I got the new meter I flipped it, I had 3 transplants without counting the first one from a 200 cl pot, another to 3L, 7L, 25L, 120L where they will bloom ........... They are still molded, there are many branches that are not seen but are high and full of knots, the next whole plant update, this starting to stretch along with a small change in its tips and some buds for two days, which has made some branch shoot over the others, I will solve it by stretching and repositioning its branches, maximum two more times this week, I suppose that on the 11th it will begin to show a flower, but I do not think it is evident Until the 20th that it begins to stop its stretching, I really see a plant with a promising production, in this coming week I will install the tunnel to place greenhouse plastic between the end of Sep, 15 / Oct everything depends on the rains, it smells very strong to marijuana sporadically, but really strong that smell is aggressive for 2 months

Attachments

• photo2067281.jpg
    photo2067281.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2067282.jpg
    photo2067282.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2067283.jpg
    photo2067283.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

libre

Esta estirando con ganas, aprovecho para seguir doblando, ya estoy estirando la red por encima de ella

She is stretching with desire, I take the opportunity to continue folding, I am already stretching the net above her

Attachments

• photo2071348.jpg
    photo2071348.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 45
  • photo2071349.jpg
    photo2071349.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 43
  • photo2071350.jpg
    photo2071350.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 42
  • photo2071351.jpg
    photo2071351.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 41

libre

Hola, Sigo recolocando a la vez que estiro la malla, supongo que terminare entre hoy y mañana, hay muchas ramas que aun no asoman pero están cerca, otras se han disparado en 4 días las cuales ya estoy doblando y guiando , esta muy tupida y llena de yemas por todas sus ramas, de momento no tengo en mente cortar o defoliar nada, creo que no es necesario en este caso, quizás mas adelantada la floración despeje algo, e puesto la estructura para colocar el plástico invernadero pero no creo que la tape por los laterales completamente, el frió madura muy bien a estas tropicales y tapándola por la parte de arriba creo que sera suficiente, ( en teoría el plástico invernadero que uso aumenta un 40% La luz solar que recibe, pero quizá es un recuerdo creado, tendré que buscarlo)..................... .Estoy acostumbrado a cosechar en diciembre, y es raro que use plástico invernadero, (solo con indicas de floración larga) y no e tenido el mínimo problema salvo algo de botrytis en alguna ocasion y fácil de mantener
Comenzando ahora si, su primera semana de flor y desde la que contare 12 semanas entes de pensar en que pueda estar lista quizá 10 semanas quizás 15 semanas......No lo se y eso me divierte el ultimo oldtimer,s haze se fue a el dia 17 de enero jejeje

Fotos de el día 18 y el día 20/9/2021

Hello, I keep repositioning while I stretch the mesh, I suppose I will finish between today and tomorrow, there are many branches that still do not appear but are close, others have shot up in 4 days which I am already folding and guiding, it is very dense and full of buds for all its branches, at the moment I do not have in mind to cut or defoliate anything, I think it is not necessary in this case, perhaps later the flowering will clear something, and put the structure to place the greenhouse plastic but I do not think that the Cover the sides completely, the cold matures very well to these tropical and covering it from the top I think it will be enough, (in theory the plastic greenhouse that I use increases 40% The sunlight it receives, but perhaps it is a created memory , I will have to look for it) ..................... I am used to harvesting in December, and it is rare that I use greenhouse plastic, (only with long flowering indica) and I have not had the slightest problem except some botrytis on some occasion and easily easy to maintain
Starting now yes, its first week of flower and from which I will count 12 weeks before thinking that it can be ready maybe 10 weeks maybe 15 weeks ... I don't know and that amuses me the last oldtimer´s haze is gone on January 17 hehehe

Photos of the day 18 and the day 20/9/2021

Attachments

• photo2072843.jpg
    photo2072843.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 46
  • photo2072845.jpg
    photo2072845.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 44
  • photo2072844.jpg
    photo2072844.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 43

libre

image_2072846.jpg
:dance:

Attachments

• IMG_20210920_163725.jpg
    IMG_20210920_163725.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20210920_192443.jpg
    IMG_20210920_192443.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20210920_163734.jpg
    IMG_20210920_163734.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 58
  • yre.jpg
    yre.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 54

libre

Así estaban las temperaturas en octubre de 2020, mas o menos eso la espera, pero con tanta geo-ingeniería no se que tiempo tendan pensado crear jejeje

This is how the temperatures were in October 2020, more or less that is expected, but with so much geo-engineering I do not know how long they planned to create hehehe

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2072853

Attachments

• attach17947937.png
    attach17947937.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 67
  • photo2072853.png
    photo2072853.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 42

libre

:wave:

Attachments

• best friends