Purple Dream in waterfarm.

TokeBloke

Hello all, I have recently started a Purple Dream in a waterfarm. I am hitting it with an ec of 0.6. My pH is sitting at 6.0 and has been for the last few days. Are my ec and pH levels ok? I have also tied the plant down as i have read on here that it is a good thing to do. The plant has been in the waterfarm for 10 days now.

I have included a pic

Thamks.:biggrin:

TokeBloke.

picture.php

A

AshitMyself

alright tokebloke yer plant looks good there is a thread on here about Lst training worth aread all the best with yer grow icant find any info on purple dream

TokeBloke

Just a quick update. this is the plant 10 days later. i upped the Ec to 1.0 when i checked the next day it ec had dropped to 0.7 , pH levels have been fine. Ive lept it tied down to get her to bush out more before flowering.
here is a pic, thanks:biggrin:

picture.php

A

AshitMyself

Alright tokebloke ur plant looks good the EC needs to be upped how long does purple dream take to flower all the Best with yer grow

Ph-patrol

Really nice toke
Good like with her.Im just finishing up with PD in soil.Im not disappointed.

Keep us posted

Ph-patrol

Thanks to both of you, i don't really know much about this plant. How long does it take in flower?

Thanks

Hey toke
Im at 71 days 12/12 right now.That being said PD could have been taken around 65 days.Just felt that I wanted to go deeper for this plant.GDP has no info on PD witch is kinda lazy of them.

late

Ph-patrol

Hey toke

Well your waterfarrm project seems to be going great . She looks super healthy.How long are you planing on vegging for?

You will be happy with PD

TokeBloke

Hi PH

Yes she's looking quite good. I reckon I will veg for another couple of weeks. I will just see how it goes haha.

Can't wait to try it haha.

TokeBloke

Hello here is an update, I have been feeding her at Ec 1.4, when i check the next day the Ec has dropped to 0.9. Should I up the Ec?

The pH has stayed steady throughout at about 6.0, 6.2ish. Here are the latest pics

TokeBloke.

picture.php
picture.php

A

AshitMyself

looking Great

looking Great

Hey tokebloke your purple dream looks great be Good to see how she turns out in flower .All the best ash

TokeBloke

Hello just a quick update, this is the plant 6 days into flower. Everything is fine and the pH has remained stable throughout. I have no idea how much its going to stretch.

picture.php
]

browntrout

Jesus christ thats a lot of plant! As long as you can stay away from the light you'll be doing quite well.