What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple affie

Hillbilly69

I got some auto affie from Riebsi gonna try a repo. Hoping to get the purple affie in time to plant. Cheers
Hey madtrapper,
You still in contact with Reibsi? Are you in our neck of the woods? Ran some of Reibsi's gear long time ago but lost contact when UDG shutdown.

Hillbilly69

Reins and krk are on another private forum I’m on ..
Hey Panikz,
I figured those guys would be bumming around somewhere. I think dimodz might be on that private forum too? He's been great in trying to connect us.
Check out my outdoor "memoire" in the growing outdoors forum. I'll be pulling out old pics of some of Reibs and KrK's gear that they shared with me. I'll also have pics of some of the original GG and MAF I grew. l just need to buy a CD reader for my computer to access the pics lol! 🙄

Latest posts

Latest posts