What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PureDrop All in One Extract - Decarb - Infuse Countertop Appliance

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Anyone know anything about this? Other than being over-priced. LOL

I wonder if it uses heat press for extraction.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Pretty cool appliance for oil extration. It's kind of like a coffee maker without water. It uses heated air to decarb. and push the oil out of the weed into a collection dish. If you like oils this may be a good choice over manual extraction methods using solvents.. Interesting. Ringo 😎

goingrey

LOL. Reminds me of the golden goo that would build up in the hose back when I had an Arizer Extreme Q.

Plookerkingjon

Pretty cool appliance for oil extration. It's kind of like a coffee maker without water. It uses heated air to decarb. and push the oil out of the weed into a collection dish. If you like oils this may be a good choice over manual extraction methods using solvents.. Interesting. Ringo 😎
I'll never forget my pops telling me I asked him I said why do you pay so much money for this high-end pot and he said you know buddy, if you're going to combust your pulmonary system you might as well do it with the best possible flowers available am I right? Valid point. I got a tincture I think they're called where they make them with alcohol you know that come in I mean I can take a picture of it but everybody knows it's the little brown bottle with the stripper dropper in it out of all of the Edibles I've eaten and out of all of the extracts I've tried with the exception of one wax that I ate instead of smoked those alcohol extracts if you can handle sprinkling them on your tongue are amazing

Amsterdam Errline

Searching for more info but can`t find want to know how it works + the materials is make of.
We don`t like Plastic.
Looks nice and easy like that Merlin400

Last edited: