What's new

Public Loo's ?!?!!

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
wallyduck said:
sounds like something in my not too distant memory ..
i can relate to that , was trying very hard how to describe to a blind boy what kind of toilet he was trying to pee into , or should i have him squat .. he can pee into urinals quite succesfully now ,, hehe ..
ohhh no, I can't hardly imagine wally...
It was hard enough potty training my son when he was at that age... and to try and make it in a toilet he could see seems easy enuf now :D ...
but at the time it was indeed a challege...

:chin:....but isn't that what makes life interesting?...
The Challenges we face, learn from and eventually overcome... :ying: .....

Peace and Love to you and yours
Wally...
:rasta:

ps. THAT is a kewl looking tree!

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I can understand the problems that some of you ladies have, but I can never figure out why we men can't hit a large,round bowl with the lights on and the lid up.

Pops said:
I can understand the problems that some of you ladies have, but I can never figure out why we men can't hit a large,round bowl with the lights on and the lid up.

I notice that everyday, as cleaning public restrooms is my current source of income.

G

Pops said:
……….if only the human pee pee were really, actually the shape of a garden hose everyone’s aim would be improved………ever see urine come out going 2 different directions? hehehe :bashhead:

Bh :wave:

PS. During the middle of the night who the hell ever turns on the light.........I pee by ear.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Pee by ear???? Just see if I ever invite you and Lucy over to my place!

BTW, watch where you drop those coprolites. Coprolite comes from the Greek words kopros(dung) and lithos(stone). Dung stones tend to crack the bowl if you aren't careful.

G

Not to worry Pops...............Lucy & I will just do our business out in your backyard as we usually do.........

Hey, when ya goin ta get yourself an avatar??

BH :wave:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
Well, if you can think of anything relating to a pot-bellied old man with severe flatulence, I am open to suggestions.

asa42

Anime n Stoner Aficionado
Bipedalhominid said:
ever see urine come out going 2 different directions?
yes, seen it come out 3 or more different ways... really makes squattin interesting! :D

this thread is hilarious!

heard some actress talkin about goin where it was a few holes (ground level) in a row... she managed to pee on the woman beside her... haha. that'd be my luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts