PTSD, Exercise and Weed

Creeperpark

Mentor
When I look back in the past or forward in time, I leave what’s real and go into mental imagination. I slip into the unconscious state and that’s where most of my problems come from because I have millions of imaginations of what could happen in the future. When I spend much time in the future or past I feel heavy emotions that weigh me down. I’m 100% powerless over what happened to me in the past and spending time there causes me suffering. I have found that’s the biggest waste of time is to think that things should be different than they are in the present moment when they can’t different. . There can be peace in the present moment when there’s acceptance in the present moment being just the way is and working from there. I don’t have to change the Universe I only need to change the way I Look at things to find peace. It's up to me and not the world to find my peace.😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
What problems can the unconscious mind cause and how does the unconscious mind affect thoughts?

According to Freud, thoughts and emotions outside of our awareness continue to exert an influence on our behaviors, even though we are unaware (unconscious) of these underlying influences. The unconscious can include repressed feelings, hidden memories, habits, thoughts, desires, and reactions. Google

Creeperpark

Mentor
Having PTSD I have to watch my mind because when I don't watch it, I drift into areas of delusions. Thinking things are going to fall apart or thinking someone is being hurtful when it's just not true.. Delusions can grow because the feelings magnify their importance. It was easy for me to get caught up in something for several days before it faded out. After the fade, I felt kind of lost and stupid for thinking such stupid stuff. It used to be for days, now it only lasts a few minutes when I'm conscious and present. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Feed the mind if you have PTSD or depression daily when there's peace. Anything that has a positive or spiritual bit of wisdom in it is food for the mind. I'll end this with a quote from a super guy. 😎

You are where you are and what you are because of what's gone into your mind!
You can change where are and what you are by changing what goes into your mind.
Zig Ziglar.

Good luck