What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PTSD Diagnosis

Feijao

No Duk you have made it perfectly clear and have helped tremendously. Thank you so much for your time and effort to help. I'm going to clear up some time next week to schedule an appointment. Ill let you all know how it goes.

Thanks again guys!

Yellowjacket

Sorry I missed yer question bud.

When I got mine I had to have 2 signatures (DR and shrink) then it changed and it takes 1 signature from whatever Dr is licensed to prescribe narcotics (which the shrink aint). Just finished this years renewal paperwork. Sitting here awaiting mailing.

Grow yer own cause NONE of the dispensaries know how to grow and cure for max taste and effect ONLY for max weight and then a quick dry.

YJ

motaman82

How did your appointment at NM Brief Relief work out?
Sorry about the lag in response. After finding out it would be almost $600 dollars to get my medical card for PTSD I quickly found an independent cannabis distributor that was only charging me $11 a gram vs having to pay $600,$12 a gram and tax for medical.I've moved since and now pay between $17 to $20 a gram for top shelf.

Bruja64

Gov. S.Martinez and her crook husband also own several huge plots of land, and guess what they grow?? This is all done by lying to constituants and pretending that mmj is bad. I guess so if you want to rake in all the $$$ for selling cannabis.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a nurse practitioner in ABQ, friend of a friend, that does PTSD canna evals. PM me...I'll find out the contact info and pass it on.

Amynamous

Old thread, but still relevant.
Two years ago, during my annual physical, i discussed my ptsd and chronic pain issues with my doctor.
A few weeks later i printed the doctor’s notes from the provider’s patient portal site.
I took the notes with me to my mmj visit. The mmj provider said that i qualified for both ptsd and chronic pain, and which would i like to use for the mmj card?
Easy peasy.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
If you have a PTSD problem, really, it should be easy too see a shrink that will recognize it and evaluate so. If you do not have a PTSD 'problem' and many who do have it cant believe that they are "crazy" (their words, not mine). But it isnt crazy that makes up PTSD. Me, vivid vilent dreams (40+ years later) and rage without cannabis about stupid things. Used to be every drop of alcohol I could afford and any non-inject able drug I could get my hands/nose/mouth on. Now, bud.

I also realize the OP was 8 years ago, hope you had some success.

(High Bud!:peek:)

Latest posts

Latest posts