What's new

pruning/thinning out? 3 weeks into flower

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I was wondering if 3 weeks into flowering was to late to prune/thin plants out? I did it once during veg under flourecents and right after transplanting in g.h. so it was done twice but ive noticed a lot of inner stuff still. we have only been covering the greenhouse for 1 week today but they were put out on the 18th of March and seemed to be starting to flower then. They are Sour Diesel clones. Im in the Sonoma County area btw..... Thanks

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I think youll be fine. I just lollipoped my whole tray at 15days into flower. I figure as long as its not past 21days you should be ok.

panick503

I say go for it. Indoors my cutoff is usually 2 weeks, but as long as ur sure it's gonna be straight larf, clean it up..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
lets see it! I do pruning all the way up to week 4, in smaller amounts never hard at once. week 3 definately get in there and thin those ladies out all the lower and inner growth needs to go. its a daily thing almost to go in there and prune….ive learned the hard way to prune prune prune, otherwise its a headache harvesting and processing a bunch of airy larfy buds. big stacks of dense nugs are the reward for that prune time.

calstar

lets see it! I do pruning all the way up to week 4, in smaller amounts never hard at once. week 3 definately get in there and thin those ladies out all the lower and inner growth needs to go. its a daily thing almost to go in there and prune….ive learned the hard way to prune prune prune, otherwise its a headache harvesting and processing a bunch of airy larfy buds. big stacks of dense nugs are the reward for that prune time.

100% agreement!

i prune lower branched off up to week 4 also.i hate popcorn nugs.i see alot of growers on here with scraggly little branches growin off the bottom of there plants near the soil.colas colas colas.way easier to trim imo

Latest posts

Latest posts