What's new

PrinSesh's Palace

• Thread starter PrinSeshJasmine
  • Start date

Owl Mirror

Veteran
oh rats, how to even start.... :badday:

some personal issues in my ongoing hectic life have finally taked over, and there is no more growing for me. this is something i choose, so please do not feel bad for me. it has already been done, as there are no more plants in my garden.

this is a very somber, sad, calming, and happy feeling all in the same. looking into the empty space. rather odd, and very surreal. i am unsure what to think, but know in my heart it is the best thing possible. i have responsibilities to others and they come first in my life. i have many talents, but only one passion. so on some level this is devastating. sometimes life is about more than just yourself, so it was an easy choice to make.

please excuse me while I take some time to clear my thoughts, I feel like quite a mess right now.

That really sux

I realize some issues are more important than growing plants, especially if that plant is still looked upon with disdain by some.
I hope you will still be able to watch as my garden grows.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Happy to have you PJ. I'm in L.A., SFV, If your gonna be around here, and If you need any thing at ALL, just PM me! I haven't been to this thread in a few days and just saw your post from the 8th! I was pretty bummed out.... gladly only for a moment, cause then I saw todays post and felt better. I think your gonna like it here. Things are moving forward at break neck speed, access has never been as easy, and for the time being, the future looks brighter than it ever has, in regards to our passion! So glad you see it as rainbow.

T

TrichyTrichy

resin you have a great heart. Send PrinSesh a pm and help her now! :)

Owl Mirror

Veteran
freezerboy, dr dog, trichy, grace, tex, owl, and ellie......

Thank you all for the kind words and support! The last few days have been rather rough, but looks like there is a rainbow in sight. Without going into too many details, my near future has me moving from down under and joining most of you on your side of the world. Next stop California. Time to take advantage of prop. 215. There is room for one more California girl over there??

My responsibilities must keep me near a city with advanced medical facilities, so a move needed. Out here in the bush, there are no medical facilities that are accommodating. A move is a move. Might as well choose a place that can accommodate both myself and my responsibilities.

Working within a plant count shall be something new, but is better than nothing. Foomar's black geisha will be popped once paperwork is in order. Until then...
-Jasmine

I'm so happy to hear things are looking brighter for you!
I hope your move is smooth sailing and you find what you need in regards to any other needs.

Graceweed

:D:D:D yeah, me too.......that's great Prinshesh... and for all of us it's very nice to hear you'll be soon sticking around again!

all the best for the nicest move to cali!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Prinsesh
Howzit..?? Well i am glad things were only cloudy for just Wii bit... And now it sounds like brighter days ahead.. Im hittin ya with good vibes on yer move.. COngrats peace..

sack

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
good luck on your move

Looking forward to hearing all about the adventure

G

Greyskull

you might like so ca,l prinSesh
except for the traffic....

good luck

OrganicMeds

Sorry to hear of your troubles prinsesh.

I cant see medical cannabis becoming legal anytime soon in Australia :(

We are just so apathetic here that no one will bother to fight for our rights!!!!!!

My Dr agrees that Organically grown cannabis vaporized is so much better for me (Shift Work Sleep Disorder / circadian rhythm sleep disorder) but has his hands tied & instead prescribes me a cocktail of..... Dexamphetamines, Modafinal, Valium & Blood Pressure Meds lol - The Bloody government is killing me with this shit!

Unfortunately the US government does not want me in there country also :(

Hope it all works out for you, all the best mate :)

lordbudly

Veteran
bad luck for budly? i come to check out a palace, and i see they were all edited today, stuff like this always happens and i miss it by Just a little bit! hope things are ok for you prinsesh

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
Prisesh is gone, I am assuming. I think she has deleted her account. Hopefully she'll be back once she is moved and settled in at her new home in Cali. I hope things are running smoothly for her.

Latest posts

Latest posts