What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Princess Haze - Old School Sensibilities

harmonix

Greetings all.

Wrapped up a four strain run at the end of the year and it's time for some sampling and reporting.

Princess Haze (Fem) from Bros Grimm is today's topic.

I ran this indoors in soil. Flowered for 72 days give or take.

She's Pretty
ph1.jpg

ph2.jpg

How's she smell -
Citrus with old school haze worked in there. I find her very unique to the nose. Grapefruit meets classic haze.

How's she smoke -
Can't say. I Vape.

How's she vape -
Pax 3 is my weapon here. She's very much a hazy grapefruit taste as is the smell. Very uniquely citrus haze.

The high is quick onset. Right between the eyes and you are off. I find this extremely mood elevating with a nice shot of motivation. You can do things and want to do things with this. A very nice "fog" settles in after time and then she's just wonderfully relaxing. Not locked, just really chill on the way back down.

Soul told me this would appeal to my "older sensibilities" and it really is a remarkable "old school" taste and feel.

She's potent. One of the strongest in my barn and I'm just getting to know her.

Safe and Smart Everyone.

Harmonix

Attachments

• ph1.jpg
    ph1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 124
  • ph1.jpg
    ph1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 53

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks for the report, I'm currently growing out the Apollo Haze and I hope it turns out as well as the Princess! :)