What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Primo Clones Canada Grow and Show

PCC

Hello everyone!!

Starting a new flower cycle, it's about 3 weeks in now. I switched to flower on March 6. They were a little bigger than usual, they were all about 8-12 inches.

Here’s the line up from top left

Capjunky, Stardawg Corey, Chem D?, RS-11
Motorbreath 15, Red Runtz, Zoap, Stardawg Corey
Dulce de uva, Dulce de uva, Zoap, Candy Fumez
Chimera 3, Sunset Sherbet, Permanent Marker

20240323_194916.jpg

Had a small hiccup when upping my light intensity I forgot to set my light back to timer mode. So my light ended up staying on super low light from day 8 of flower to day 15. I was doing 12 hour days and didn’t realize for a whole week.

But I got it fixed and last night I top dressed but I put 4 tbls instead of 2 in hopes I won’t have to top dress again.

They definitely starting to grow like crazy after I switched the light back to normal.

little-soldier

same strains uh..might be a good time to try something new like adding a new amendement to see how the terps change. I luv doing tests. next run i might try biochar and eventually, photosynthesis plus. over the years I have tried adding guano,kelp,volcano rock dust,and many other products to add flavor like floralicious plus or floranectar.

PCC

Yes been pretty busy. And the room is pretty full its really hard to get in the tent to get pics.

The 4 tbs top dress seems to be doing good. I'm getting a few spots on a couple leaves at top of the canopy that I'm pretty sure is from me lowering my led. Some plants are only a couple inches from the light so it's pretty intense.

PCC

Sweet. Is it me or they look a bit behind for being at week 6?
Dang that dulce de uva stretches like a mofo.
Good eye, yes i stunted them by at least a week when I inadvertently left my light on very low light for 24 hrs a day for a week after the first week of flower.

Yes the dulce and chimera up front both stretch huge. Making it a pain to get any pics.