What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Primo Clones Canada

Hello all
Just thought I'd throw up a thread to show what I have going on.

I run organic soil with just straight tap water using blumats and once in awhile I hand water in Neptune fish and seaweed. I use led for flower and MH for veg.

I just finished my current run and am gearing up for a new run soon.

My last run was of my keeper's that I found throughout the last 5 or so years.
Sundae Driver Bx from Cannarado
Doho x Pyxy Styx from Cannarado
One Night Stand from Cannarado
Twinkle Tarts from Esos seeds

I also finally got my hands on some clone only cuts from the states. This is my first run with them and I just put the clones in 1 gallon pots of living soil and put directly into flower with no veg time at all. Just had to test them out and I was already 10 days into flower with my keepers so just tossed them in and hoped for the best.

Elites cuts from the states are

Apple Fritter (Lumpy's cut)
Gush mints (Purple city genetics cut)
Marshmallow OG via Node Labs
Runtz (Purple city genetics cut)
SFV OG (Mandelbrot's cut) via Node Labs

I'll update soon with some bud shots from my last round.

Primo Clones Canada

Some bud shots from last run.
Sundae driver bx
20220629_002933.jpg
20220629_003009.jpg
20220610_214219.jpg

Doho x Pyxy Styx
20220610_214303.jpg
20220603_233602.jpg

One Night Stand
20220610_214347.jpg
20220610_214009.jpg
20220606_222020.jpg

Primo Clones Canada

Well went down to the grow shop today to grab a few things so I decided to bring some buds to test as they have a test machine. I brought some a few months before from a different batch, I was in a rush to make it in time before closing and just grabbed buds quickly, put in jars and headed out not really looking at what buds I grabbed. Turned out the person who tests the buds was already gone for the day, so I just left them for him to test the next day and they just texted me the results.
So when the guy who tests them saw my jars his face lit right up with a huge smile "it was you!!!!, that was some of the best weed I've ever smoked!!!, whatever your doing, your doing it right!!" 🥰🥰🥰then he tested them and told me the two higher ones were highest he's tested🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Dude was down right giddy testing them "look at that frost!!!" Definitely made me feel good😊
So here the tests, got 5 done, didn't have as much of the sfv, marshmallow, runtz or gushmints so didn't want to test them.
But might end up getting them done as the grow store is shutting down in around a month unfortunately☹️. Pretty sad as they have been around 25 years.
20220630_155735.jpg
20220630_155513.jpg
20220630_155259.jpg
20220630_155023.jpg
20220630_154736.jpg

Primo Clones Canada

Well now that this run is all over I have some dried weights.
For the 2 gallon pots I believe the lowest yielding was the 1 doho in 2 gallon pot with only 43 grams and the two twinkle tarts Didn’t do to much better maybe just under 50 for each of them, On the higher end I the 2 gallons was the sundae driver at 60 and 64. One Night Stand had a 54 and the highest of the round 66 grams.

Now for the one gallon containers I had 2 doho and 1 sundae driver in one gallon pots to replace the 3 hermied London pound cake s1. They cam right from the dome and into 1 gallon living soil and straight into flower tent. No time to settle into pots or anything. Was already well into flower so had to just toss them in. Was kinda of a experiment as well to see how they faired.
Well don’t try in with the doho, not good results.
Yields were darn right laughable with a 10 and a 7 gram🤣. I already knew it’s my slowest grower and that it needs extra time if you want it to yield well, so not surprising that it yielded horribly. But I love the smoke and I only had the 1 doho in 2 gallon so I tossed both in to try and get more doho smoke😁

Now on the other end of the spectrum we have the sundae driver in the same size pot same situation and it gave me just under an ounce I think 26 not bad for just tap water and a gallon of living soil plus I only gave it 1 top dress.

Now onto the clone only cuts I got from the states.
The clones put into solos for around a week give or take then were put into 1 gallon pots of living soil and got a couple top dress throughout flower, I think 2 or 3 and fed only tap/dehumidifier water. All 1 gallon potted plants were all untopped and untrained in anyway.

Results from 1 gallon pots

Apple fritters 1 & 2 - 24, 23
Runtz * - 17.5(I knocked off a bottom branch 2 weeks in which would have given another 1/8 at least)
Gushmints - 19
SFV OG - 25.5
Marshmallow OG - 28
Doho 1 - 10
Doho 2 - 7
Sundae Driver - 24

Results 2 gallon pots (were topped and possibly suppercropped if needed)

Doho - 43
Twinkle Tarts 1 - 49
Twinkle Tarts 2 - 52
Sundae Driver 1 - 56
Sundae Driver 2 - 60
One Night Stand 1 - 60
One Night Stand 2 - 66

My goal is to try and get at least 1 ounce per 1 gallon of soil in each pot. So a few fell way short and a few did a bit better but overall yield definitely suffered from taking out the 3 LPC that hermed and replacing them with the 3 clones from the dome.

Overall impression of the new strains is they are all really nice. Gushmints being my least favorite of the bunch as it’s not super loud and terps aren’t my favorite but still nice, has a nice taste as well. All the others are straight fire
:fire:
can’t see them leaving my garden anytime soon.
The runtz isn’t super loud either but it’s smell I really like, the description on pcg site I think is fitting, and the bag appeal is unreal:snowflake:
:snowflake:

Apple fritter is nice and frosty with good colors and yield, the smell is unique it reminds me a little bit of God bud for some reason, it’s like it has a hint of the smell in the background or something.

SFV OG is super frosty dense and yields well has a nice kushy smell and taste, what’s not to like? I guess that’s why it’s been around so long😁

Marshmallow OG is my favorite so far, this stuffs so loud in flower when you smell it it almost burns your nose
:fuelpump:
:fuelpump:
it tones down a little after drying but it’s straight gas with frost yield and taste to boot. This baby checks all my boxes

In closing anyone ever run some doho make sure you give it a decent veg or you will surely be disappointed in the yield department
:rofl:

Anyone with any questions on any of these strains feel free to ask.

Primo Clones Canada

Ok well finally got my next flower cycle in and hooked up to the blumats. The bigger ones have been vegging a couple weeks and the smaller ones are around a week behind. Going to flip tonight or tomorrow.

In the tent this round all in 2 gallon pots.
4 x marshmallow og
2 x apple fritter
4 x runtz
5 x sfv og

Not the biggest fan of the gushmints, so didn’t put the one gushmint I was going to put in yet because its already pretty packed.If ones getting left out it’s going to be the gushmints.
20220716_203817.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts