What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in Ireland

Lonely Pint

Just got my hands on some 120 day Nevilles Haze.
Think it works out just under a fiver an ounce.
Thats the sort of deal I'm happy with.

meltybubble

sure some good growers about their just as bad as drug dealers want as much as they can get:laughing: have been for years, i sure could put a stop to their exploits if i wanted too.

I wish someone would cuz its crazy kids selling hay.
Makes me sick,,,
If only someone could,,fantasy island stuff though.
peace.

G

greenmatter

and i thought the price of a bottle of Bushmills was insane here

i guess it it is all about supply and demand, but at least i can blame taxes for my issue with Bushmills on this side of the pond. sounds like you guys are getting taxed pretty hard over the too

Dronli

down south and oz will set you back 400,and you get about 2.5 -2.8 for fifthy euro.of course this is untrimmed not fully dry(imo) low to mid level at best,but high grade seems to be impossible buy anywhere in ireland.also irish ppl on a whole dnt know much about the finer points of cannabis.most irish smokers i know have been smoking a long time and see no problem in rolling a joint with 3 green rizla and a john player blue,seems to me they get more of a buzz from the oxygen deprivation from smoking the 3 rizlas and john player blue then they ever will from there non dry,low grade over priced bud.
grow your own and hit the tobacco on the head is always my motto because waiting around to see high grade on these streets could take a while.why would the supplier care about the quality of the product when most of the consumers dnt?

meltybubble

down south and oz will set you back 400,and you get about 2.5 -2.8 for fifthy euro.of course this is untrimmed not fully dry(imo) low to mid level at best,but high grade seems to be impossible buy anywhere in ireland.also irish ppl on a whole dnt know much about the finer points of cannabis.most irish smokers i know have been smoking a long time and see no problem in rolling a joint with 3 green rizla and a john player blue,seems to me they get more of a buzz from the oxygen deprivation from smoking the 3 rizlas and john player blue then they ever will from there non dry,low grade over priced bud.
grow your own and hit the tobacco on the head is always my motto because waiting around to see high grade on these streets could take a while.why would the supplier care about the quality of the product when most of the consumers dnt?

Good point,thing is,,
Seems most consumers dont know better otherwise this senario woulnt be happening.

It alll depends on who you know it seems.

Sad but the way things are,I can see things getting worse before better in places.

40shades

this is all true,if the consumer doesnt care about the quality of the product then the seller wont either.i think until we see the irish market selling domestic homegrown quality cannabis at reasonable prices,were going to have to put up with dealers not caring about the quality or price of the product they sell.i think on a whole a supply of quality cannabis/hash is unavailible to the average irsh consumer

P

Pinnate

I've paid €25 a fucking gram for wet AHaze buds . . .
A hacking, mediocre smoke with the pungent Afghani smell I hate!
But I have 7 OTHaze in flower under 400W MH for the past month ─ pistils just now becoming noticeable!
Since I'm growing for myself, I want them to get full spectrum light.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
There is good quality weed out there but it doesn't come along very often in large quantities unless you have connections. Most pro growers of the best quality weed have their 1 or 2 guys that they deal to exclusively. There is good weed out there for good prices trust me, I know for a fact that Chem D, Killer Queen, ECSD, The White etc are going to people at 7000 per KG which isn't bad at all, but by the time it gets down to the street it's getting chopped up to 2.0-2.5 grams for ridiculous money. It's just a case of who you know, and how much are you willing to buy. Most of the dealers I know deal in oz or half oz, they buy it in at around 200 per oz and aim to make a profit of 80 per oz, this way they aren't dealing to lots of people particularly scum bags, this way they get away with it for a far longer time.

Mar-Tay

In the teddy's head it can go from £10 for the triad moldy muck to £120 for 8gs of imported dutch, same with hash £10 for what used to be afghan(pretty much soap now) to £15 per g of tabizla or similar.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

These are the prices around Belfast

Low grade- £160-£200 oz (Chinese/Thai)

High grade £220-£300 oz
Usually import from England or holland

Home grown can vary depending on quality but usually £200-£300

Grams are usually between £10-£15 depending on what you want

£50 usually gets you between 3.5-5 depending on what you want

I'm glad I grow my own !

Thanks
GA

meltybubble

How many strains you got going at the mo GA, totally agree with the above. Not trying to justify the price but its the Norm alright.
I also grow but like to try other quality weed, know other growers but aint had anyone else's in a good while.

peace.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
How many strains you got going at the mo GA, totally agree with the above. Not trying to justify the price but its the Norm alright.
I also grow but like to try other quality weed, know other growers but aint had anyone else's in a good while.

peace.

Hey 101,

Yes norn iron has some fire !

I have 6 strains running atm all sativa dom,
Looking to replace my lost mother
Think I have found it with one of the sour amnesia girls I'm flowering now

Thanks
GA

meltybubble

Hey 101,

Yes norn iron has some fire !

I have 6 strains running atm all sativa dom,
Looking to replace my lost mother
Think I have found it with one of the sour amnesia girls I'm flowering now

Thanks
GA

Priceless!!:tiphat:
Variety is essential to the daily grind, I love haze and could smoke her every day..
Ill have to check out your albums, etc.

have a great day everyone!!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Priceless!!:tiphat:
Variety is essential to the daily grind, I love haze and could smoke her every day..
Ill have to check out your albums, etc.

have a great day everyone!!

You like haze !
Your asking the right person most of what I grow has haze in its backbone

Thanks
GA

meltybubble

Don't mean to take the thread off topic,
been growing haze from the start myself but am always open to anything haze related.
Which haze lines do you have?

much love!

Sdotnoop

A friend of mine told me that a few years back you guys were paying 13k euros a kilo - is that still true? For cheese imported from England