What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices in Ireland

Hi there Irish growers and all other people living in Ireland.
Can some of you tell me what is the pricing of cannabis in Ireland right now.
Dublin intrest me the most. Im looking for prices of grams, ounces and kilos or pounds.

Thanks for help to anyone who helps.

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

mikesp

I'm in dublin. It varies, a fifty generally was 3.5g, now a lot of guys are only doing 2g-2.5g. They claim its quality of the bud/price of the ounces but it's not, it's greed. I was getting quality stuff at 10 a gram, but no longer can. Ounces start at about 250 and go up to silly money, some give decent discount when bulk buying, a lot don't. Its all about who you know.

N

ninja bud

Why don't you just grow your own?
I mean youve already got customs onto you, growing must be less of a risk than what your doing?

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
25 a gram for amnesia

not that I've ever bought it but thats what the people who are unable to grow are paying.

9 grand a key

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
pretty nice one

republic of ireland,
weed.
1.decent uncontaminated,always called homegrown here
28g 280-350 euro,
2.5 -4g 50 euro,
1kg 6000-9000 euro (hard to get a kg of good weed as most decent growers are small time)
usually high quality but nearly always not fully cured,price depending on how far away from the grower the buyer is.recent strains, nirvana ice ,serious chronic ,(?) california dream.
2.contaminated shit,(called chink weed here)
28g 200-300 euro,125g 700-1100 euro,1 kg 5500-7500 euro.
has all sorts of adulterants from pva glue to glass and used vegatable oil(guess where that came from lol) ,a lot of named strains which are what they say except for the fact they have been ruined by contamination.
3.bush weed(shwag)
7g 25-60 euro 28g 100-220 euro
ranges from nice green thai or african with a few seeds to black crap full of seeds which has mold.used to be quite popular but has decreased in availability.

hash.
varies in quality,usually maroc,leb or afghan
1.soapbar.
28g 80-120 euro 125g 200-300 euro,250g 350-600 euro depending on quality
comes in approx 9 oz bars some that is riddled with diesel,some i seen recently that is quite nice and clean smoke.
2.low quality polm(might be lebanese)
28g 100-150 euro,1 kg 2500 euro.
comes in 100 and 200g bars.always a light brown/yellow ,sandy texture but very fluffy.overall is crap and a lot of soapbar is better.
3.decent quality polm.
7g 40-60 euro,28g 150-220
sometimes the pure maroc,which is getting rarer.is usually darker hard press stuff with a bit of the afghani gentics in it.usually well worth the price.
4.afgani.
28g 130-200 euro
low to medium quality,sometimes complete dirt.
5.seriously high quality hash(very rare).
10-12 euro per gram,28g 200-300 euro.usually maroc,sometimes afghan.will bubble with flame,very nice stuff

9 grand a key

1kg 6000-9000 euro

i roughly remember 2/3 years ago kg being 5/6, or was it further back?

kinks

Down south is dismal at the moment. So bad I've had to stop smoking bar the odd chip in with friends.

1. Decent weed - 50 euro's for 2 grams

This stuff is the homegrown that's about at the moment, but I actually cant let myself pay that much. And the buds always have nice big stems attached.

2. Sprayed - 50 euro's for 3 - 3.5 grams

This stuff is all over the place. I refuse to put that shite into my body. The worst thing is knowing that at some stage it was decent quality smoke. Looks okay when looking at it but when you light it up you can taste the difference. And the morning after smoking you will feel it in your lungs.

3. Squidgy black - 10 euro's a gram

This stuff can be nice but is rare enough at the moment. Have gotten stuff that has definitely been contaminated though.

4. Soap - I think 40 - 50 euros a quarter is what it's going for at the moment

Soap is soap. I wouldn't advise anybody to smoke this stuff. people tend to buy it just for the sake of having something to smoke. It doesn't get you high and will feck up your lungs and throat. The amount of containment's in this stuff is ridiculous.

The odd time you will see some nice smoke around. But be prepared to pay extortionate price's for it. It's all about who you know here.

If you are buying from a new dealer here I'd advise you try the CD test. Get a bit of bud and rub it on the back of a cd. If it scratches it then throw the stuff out, If it doesn't.....then you MAYBE have something worth smoking.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Heres another tip for ya to spot sprayed weed, look for orange hairs, when the weed gets sprayed the hairs just look like orange splashes on the bud. Normal weed will have plump orange hairs that are hard not to notice, all of the sprayed stuff is easy to ID once you look for the orange hairs.

Them prices are crazy, grow your own pal.

HGO

Ironeek

Article in The Dubliner stretching back to 2008 but the info seems as sound today as it did then....

How much does cannabis cost in Dublin?

If you can find the good stuff you might pay as much as €25 a gram (around €8 per joint). More likely, you’ll encounter mass-market ‘soapbar’ hash, around €3 per gram. There are various other types of hash, ranging from Slate, or Polm, at €200 per ounce to black Moroccan and Caramello at around €400 per ounce. The higher the price, the higher the THC [Tetrahydrocannabinol, the main psychoactive substance] content. Herbal cannabis displays a less dramatic variation in price and potency. African Bush weed may retail for as little as €200 an ounce, while selected strains with THC of between 15% and 20% fetch up to €500 an ounce. In the middle of the road is the mass market, hydroponically-grown, chemically-fed weed, increasingly produced in Ireland by foreign gangs – it’s €300 an ounce and often contaminated with salt, sand, sawdust and sugar in order to add weight and increase profit.

How many people are arrested for smoking pot in Dublin?
In 2006, there were 2,105 cases in Dublin involving cannabis possession (without intent to supply). This is slightly down on the 2005 figure of 2,414, but both are significantly higher than the 2004 figure of 1,246. This may suggest that the Garda has intensified its focus on cannabis in recent years, but given that the figures for other regions vary wildly, it’s all pot luck really.

Is cannabis use liable to be decriminalised in the next ten years?

No. Not a single Dáil deputy publicly supports cannabis decriminalisation, and most parties are afraid to even talk about it. Indeed, the Labour Party in 2007 killed a motion at conference in order to prevent any debate about the idea.

Public opinion will swing behind liberalisation long before the politicians do. Until the tipping point is reached, even the privately pro-reform politicians will keep their views to themselves.

Who is your average dealer?
A young man with few employment opportunities, usually from a working-class background.
Your average dealer is a small-time operator who sources his cannabis from large criminal syndicates; they import it from England, Spain and Holland. He makes a modest profit and essentially acts as a franchisee of the syndicates that sell him large quanities of cannabis on credit, and often push him to sell other illegal drugs. He faces the distinct business handicap of sharing the market with heavily-armed competitors.

How many people smoke pot in Dublin?
62,623. This is the approximate number of people who have smoked cannabis in Dublin in the last month. Such people are considered to be regular users in surveys which measure lifetime prevalence of cannabis use (21.9% nationally), as well as last year (6%) and last month use (3%).
Dublin has a slightly higher drug-use rate compared to the national average – it is home to around 177,000 “regular” tokers.
Source: http://www.thedubliner.ie/the_dubliner_magazine/2008/11/whats-the-deal.html

I

irishdude5186

I havnt bought off the street in a good bit but I went looking lately. Mother of god!! 500e min per non sprayed, good (not great) smoke. Its insane! Half going for 250e. What is others experiences?

GREEN IRISH

Prices for Dublin sound about right lads cannot get over the insane prices for grass. It was always a bit pricey but 2g for 50 is outrageous. When I move to a house from apartment later this year I'll get a grow going haven't done one in a few years. Good black and polly cheaper,cleaner options until I get my garden again

M

MrSterling

Guess I'll be passing on buying herb when I visit yalls island this spring. Those prices are terrifying!

I

irishdude5186

It is madness here. WE NEED MORE GROWERS. Its simple economics, supply/demand