What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Prices for Zips and 'bows in Michigan?

Anyone got a line of those particularly Detroit area, but not exclusively. Any diff in store vs street? Is there a glut?

:tiphat:
Bobo

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ lol
kinda like the "colorado trim" still has half the leaves, and the "colorado cure" is a week or two tops.
corners getttin cut left n right....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
^^^ lol
kinda like the "colorado trim" still has half the leaves, and the "colorado cure" is a week or two tops.
Mich lb's are what a max cardholder can legally carry.
2.5 oz per patient, 5 patients plus yourself equals 15 oz.

Bet I could sell the 'Co. trim' for extra :)~ "yo bra? How else u go make BHO ?"

pip313

Wholesale goods detroit, 200oz 3000lb
retail, whatever people will pay, suburbs like livonia more, in the city much less.
It was higher but shits competitive.
If you have to ask you don't have a buyer so its all estimates

In michigan weed is measured as dry usable product. You can have pounds still wet in the freezer. Keep that in mind if you harvest too much at once. Its my favorite loophole.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ lol

Lol....well a little elf told me that Northern Mi lbs are 450 grams.......or so I' ve ( cough) heard.....:)

pip313

Dispenseries are not legal here, I've read the law more times than I can count.
If you do business with them insist on cash and no paper trail.

Top shelf in an ann arbor dispensery is sativa dominate, the extra few weeks for 50 bucks is not worth it.
I sell my sativa for 400. But the vast majority of my stuff and most growers here is indica or 50/50.
At first people don't like paying double for sativa, I just kept repeating "it takes twice as long to grow and to be honest I don't mind keeping it all for myself". Nothing makes people shell out money like being told that they can't have any and the part about keeping it for myself is true. I will allways have a sativa for me.

If your legal sell legal, don't take chances for a few more bucks, jail and lawyers will eat the extra money faster than you can make it should you ever get busted.

Ya good advice there pip. Real Sat is a bitch at least time wise to do right anyway, around here it is not seen in shoppes, least i don't see it. Worth the bonus $$$.

Karmic Farmer

Veteran
For top shelf: $250.00 - $350.00 per zip (28g), $4000.00 elbow (16 zippers)

Depends your on location and hookup.
There are no such thing as prices for a Michigan pound. The term is used as the maximum amount a caregiver who has a full roster of patients and are a patient themselves can carry legally at any time (which equals 15 oz total).

Peace,KF

Dispenseries are not legal here, I've read the law more times than I can count.
If you do business with them insist on cash and no paper trail.

Top shelf in an ann arbor dispensery is sativa dominate, the extra few weeks for 50 bucks is not worth it.
I sell my sativa for 400. But the vast majority of my stuff and most growers here is indica or 50/50.
At first people don't like paying double for sativa, I just kept repeating "it takes twice as long to grow and to be honest I don't mind keeping it all for myself". Nothing makes people shell out money like being told that they can't have any and the part about keeping it for myself is true. I will allways have a sativa for me.

If your legal sell legal, don't take chances for a few more bucks, jail and lawyers will eat the extra money faster than you can make it should you ever get busted.

This is hogwash. Where in A2 is this $400 oz wholesale top shelf sativa at and whats the ticket to the patient?

Deacons got it right. $250 all the way up for AAA no matter how long it takes to grow the shit is the norm. If its dank its dank. $280 is the max around here wholesale to the clubs. This is down from $350 when the clubs started popping up. $300+ if not going to the club and direct to patients.

If you don't want to post up PM me the spot where you are getting $400 a z for I'd like to holler at them.