What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Preditors I Laugh at them Ha HA ha

Aquaman2112

Just some thought for this spring start up! here are some tools I use in defense of my girls!!
621get_it_001.jpg

Aquaman2112

Are you getting the Idea Now?
621get_it001.jpg

And your going to need a good Hammer the Bigger the better for driving in the stakes!!!

nugsOFjustice

Good stuff. We do the same thing, just make sure your location is extra remote. Dont need any kids or unwanted visitors trekking through the bush and come upon some chicken wire around little plants...heh.

Good luck either way, I cant wait to get our plants in the ground!!:D

Aquaman2112

they grow so fast! the wire disapears in a month & half I only plant remote so I saw someone useing this style with the wire around a box frame you cant see the wire but the box stands out, the stakes can be camoed a few twiggs in the wire around the stake to give it a bush like appearance once they grow through the wire it disapears in the folage in the early times it is damned if you do and damned if you dont! one rabbit or one teenager both can end up with your plants! I try to go where no-one would even think about going through that bunch of crap!!!

Aquaman2112

here is another Idea for you guys with water problems

621wick_2001.jpg

621Wick_system_gal_jug001.jpg

Add a funnel to the top and makes for an easy refill add your Nutes when needed this is a great thing!!!!

Aquaman2112

tokeAcola

Good ideas, as usual, Aquaman. I've got lots of cedar trees 'round my plots. I'm thinking of using branches for stakes leaving some of the foliage on for camo. I'll probably use the dull green plastic mesh they sell at Lowe's for fencing. We've got lots of deer, rabbits and pesky varmints 'round here and I don't want those little f*ckers chompin' on my babies! :mad:

Aquaman2112

You could spay paint the wire mess it is so thin it is hard to see from any distance at all. Using a natural post would be Great . I havnt looked at this green plastic mesh you are talking about maybe hit it with some dull brown to give it a camo look! Once you top them they bush out and ingulf the screen anyway! Toke I am going to steal that cedar tree Idea for sure <WINK>

Aquaman2112

Last edited: