Pre98 Bubba Kush x Digi Bx1

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Alright...
Bumming about my chemsours that sprouted (2 of 7) both had bad helmet head and that killed them not two days after breaking soil.... 7/7 had tails when planted.... ☹

Still have few left.. .. And a few of the larrys... So all is not lost....

Bout to start the mlxbubbadigi's So... Good things to come. :D

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
@ Milo - Ouch. Real shame on those ChemSours...that's heart breaking. So few of those left.

Good luck with the ML x - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, brother!

@ 3rd - hehehe...what's good, man. ;)

dank.Frank

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
my 3 ML x BD are doing good, nice fat leaves, they are ready to be transplanted... nothing exciting but I'll snap some pics when my battery is charged.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
It's just taking time. We had so much in the pipe line - and then lost the bulk of the moms and dads due to circumstances. It's just a matter of sorting through the stock that was made, Ix'ing and rebuilding the lines from within themselves - as opposed to going down a completely different direction.

ChemSour x SSCDH Ix

and

Digi Bx2

Are at the top of my priority list. Once good parents are found within those lines - things will start rolling more smoothly again.

I don't like to rush things. If we want to just put out seeds, we could do that without an issue - but, all things done proper take time.

There is a possibility of a special happening within this year - but it's been harder to get all the eggs in one basket than I had really anticipated, so I'm not going to be making any promises...

dank.Frank

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
I will offer my p1 for breeding stock..if it can help....shit smells like rose haze....its a truly amazing plant all around....its in Co and midwest atm...and of course tha east....so it has a name for itself already....still have the other 2 as well jejeje...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Thanks $m - I know your down when ever I need ya! :joint:

It will certainly be utilized - for the purpose of making two distinct family lines - one leaning more towards the haze, ie P1, and one going more towards the ChemSour side of the equation...

Much respect, F.A.M. :respect:

dank.Frank

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
sorry it took so long

sorry it took so long

they got a little unhappy in the sprouting tray and I wanted to wait until they looked better...

Missing Link x Bubba Digi
picture.php
picture.php

you can see this one really had some issues with being in that small cube...
picture.php

totally my fault I often leave plants in there to long and these weren't having it.

I'll probably wait until I flip before I update again.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Good to see you post up Infini.

Those are the Missing Link x - correct?

The on in the middle has "that" look to it. Bet it's going to be a real nice plant.

dank.Frank

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
yeah they are the ML cross, I will have to make sure they have adequate root space from now on. I'll probably top them here soon to make a nice multi top shape and to get some clones then move the seed plants into flower... I'll be sure to show the structure once it starts to develop.

SneekyFarmer

dank.frank... Hey bro just wanted to let you know that I will be sprouting the booberry next spring! I had to leave home for work so I didn't want to start them and put them outside and let them fend for themselves, while I'm gone... Those genetics are to good to not make more seeds from them! They will get documented and I will post pics when I can take good care of them.. Thank's again for hookin me up with some of them! Lookin forward to growin them out! They look awesome bro...

Latest posts