What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre roll strains

Kevin Jodrey has a video on YouTube with Shango Los talking about choosing strains for prerolls. He says look for “sesquetene” terps. That’s probably not spelled right but it means terps that can survive heat. He mentions Erkle.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its that guys vids that made me post this, i just wanted to formulate a list of cultivars with those terps. Like when bubbleman had the list of strains good for bubble.:tiphat:

Well, this year, the gg4, Dosidos f2#4 and the dragonfruit from dying breed taste great all the way down. They are all super greasy and really sticky even after completely dried, like you can push a bud against the wall and it sticks. Tbh, most of my strains this year don’t taste amazing after a few hits and in general most stuff sold doesn’t, especially at the new rec stores.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Im not into pre rolls but the ones that taste good till the end move well and make good extracts. Thanks for the input. Cant wait to hear what else is out there.:tiphat: