What's new

Pre-Employment Swab Test

So I have a Swab test coming up in a few days for employment. I am a heavy smoker, but when I take test it will have been 14 days of not smoking. I've been using peroxide and mouthwash everyday along with drinking plenty of water and Cranberry juice. The test does get sent to a lab. Will I pass? Thanks in advance for at help!

MileHighGlass

So I have a Swab test coming up in a few days for employment. I am a heavy smoker, but when I take test it will have been 14 days of not smoking. I've been using peroxide and mouthwash everyday along with drinking plenty of water and Cranberry juice. The test does get sent to a lab. Will I pass? Thanks in advance for at help!

Don't think so.

What sucks is you can be a raging alcoholic, and still get a job just about anywhere.

cliffy

Don't think so.

What sucks is you can be a raging alcoholic, and still get a job just about anywhere.

Yeah, ain't that a bunch of shit?! I was a daily smoker for over 4 years and it took 55 days to pass my home piss test. But if I got dunk everyday, that would be ok and easy to get by. I haven't consumed cannabis in any form in about 75 days waiting on the phone call from a job and it's really pissing me off. Just venting here.

OneStonedPony

http://www.testcountry.com/products...fhu=32373330&gclid=CKTJkrG88MsCFSezcgodBsUOBg

^^ this place ships fast, and they don't cost much. I had to do a prescreen test two years ago when I got hired. I quit for three weeks, after smoking weekly for almost two years straight, and passed. I checked myself first, to make sure. Knowing helps shed that anxiety. I failed one at two weeks at home, but at three weeks I passed no problem. Know before you go, it's not much money to make sure you're really ready.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yes..i don't know one smoker that being prepared has failed..my buddy did 2 of em and tokes all the time with no break....yeehaw..he uses mouth rinse and brushes a lot with a peroxide paste...

I wouldn't get it delivered in time. Tried Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens and they don't carry swab tests. Maybe my friendly local headshop?

http://www.testcountry.com/products...fhu=32373330&gclid=CKTJkrG88MsCFSezcgodBsUOBg

^^ this place ships fast, and they don't cost much. I had to do a prescreen test two years ago when I got hired. I quit for three weeks, after smoking weekly for almost two years straight, and passed. I checked myself first, to make sure. Knowing helps shed that anxiety. I failed one at two weeks at home, but at three weeks I passed no problem. Know before you go, it's not much money to make sure you're really ready.

eyes

Veteran
A swab test for a job? So its a two for one? A drug test and a DNA swab all at once. To answer your question: I like 30 days to be safe. Thats just me.

OlDirtyHuman

Yeah.the mouth swab is to see if you've recently done drugs. Our company got bought out and the new owners had to give everyone a pre employment. I think they did the mouth swab so they wouldn't have to rehire a ton of people. One dumbass still failed.

So I took my test a little while ago. It was the Quest Oral eze test that's sent off to the lab. The one with the blue dot. Wish me luck!