What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPK with Mars FC3000, Evaluation and Potential

Gry

Never used the PPK with my little ones. These are some new genetics that I am just checking out.
Will run these in 3 gallon grow bags with the same chunky style coco I use with the PPK.

Last edited:

Gry

The the plant that was in the left rear was in rough shape, but appears to have perked up.
P1030095.JPG
P1030098.JPG
P1030109.JPG

Gry

Repotted two of them, the largest one of them went into a 3 gallon grow bag.
The one that had been in the smallest container, went into a one gallon container,
it can be seen in the second picture front and center, in the 3 picture, it is the plant that
is bottom right side of the tray on the left . Upped the feed to 700 ppm, and turned the lights up a little.
P1030112.JPG
P1030115.JPG
P1030117.JPG
P1030118.JPG

LostTribe

Premium user
wow, they recovered and become more beautiful now. Pls feed them more cal and mag. They will amaze you again. :D
Whats up with adding more calcium and magnesium? I just switched to jacks and I noticed a bit of light discoloring just after a few days. Canna was at 1.2ec now at 1.4 with Jacks and same supplements. Canna was tap as they recommend. Jacks is with RO and 60ppm epsom starting out.
full

sorry didnt mean to hijack but trying to get this under control asap! thanks!

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Whats up with adding more calcium and magnesium? I just switched to jacks and I noticed a bit of light discoloring just after a few days. Canna was at 1.2ec now at 1.4 with Jacks and same supplements. Canna was tap as they recommend. Jacks is with RO and 60ppm epsom starting out.
full

sorry didnt mean to hijack but trying to get this under control asap! thanks!
welcome back, man. we are doing 420 giveaway, check it out: https://www.icmag.com/threads/marshydro-420-news-promotions-and-giveaway.18126459/#post-18330337