What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your winner males!

Sativied

Veteran
picture.php

P = Chunk x Cannalope Haze v1

The goal, 4-5 years ago, was a very piney haze. I've created several F3 lines, eventually after F4 decided to go back to fresh F2, this male is from the third F2. Very frosty, done in 9 weeks or less, but the problem is it's not hazy enough. I'm currently growing a few OTHxSilverHaze (see Ace forums, Ace crosses thread) to 'fix' that.

dc2569

There's no such thing...
ALL herms are confused females.
All herms show female on a genetic test, if I understand what I read correctly. There's some info about this at Phylos labs, if you care to have a look.
There's also a thread in Chimeras forum discussing this.

What's with the 'Skunk male F13' you posted above?
Is it a skunky smelling F13?
He's got a nice looking flower cluster.

there is a breeding article where dj short states there are backwards herms. there are males that eventually sport female flowers. you should read the article. he states that there is some value in these.

E

ESTERCHASER

peter north

peter north

dude throws dope ropes

he is a B.O.G strawberry

Attachments

• beans and peter north 002 (1).jpg
    beans and peter north 002 (1).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 50
  • beans and peter north 003 (1).jpg
    beans and peter north 003 (1).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 52
  • beans and peter north 004.jpg
    beans and peter north 004.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 54
there is a breeding article where dj short states there are backwards herms. there are males that eventually sport female flowers. you should read the article. he states that there is some value in these.

had this occur with kalite tizanne this season,

female to male and a male to female...

not monecious...though

Dirt Life

Veteran
Has yet to prove himself, but, every day he gets more promising looking...
dance013.gif

Happy Pussy x F13 @ 2 - 3 weeks flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stashpot

Back with another one. Stash Breath Male.
Honeybee blues x {Garlic Breath x Dragon Hashplant}
Gonna be back crossing him to the Honeybee blues sister
he got hit to a I95 x Dragon HP and a ColombianD x i95 too.
Nice multi topped bushy male, lots of tight clusters from bottom to top, decent resin.
Aroma's are Sugary blueberry pie, Hze camphor incense, whiff of northern lights, and some raw funk. Stems go purple in late flower.
(this is a week or 2 before fully blooming out so he got bigge and just noticing i didn't even get him all in the photo)
picture.php

I have another stud of a male from the ColombianDxi95s working with he reeks of chem gas nothing else and has been stinking and sticky stem since early veg, he reeked more than any other male i have came across and even out smelled a lot of shitty females i grew. Has hollow stem and great upright structure good height and passed all the tests with flying colours crossed him to his own progeny and made F2's and also crossed him to the I95xDragonHPs, will upload him next time.

Latest posts

Latest posts