What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PureSativaUK

Vendor
In order to give something back to you guys and give a little promotion to our in house brand- Little Chief Collabs.

I kept a keen eye over at @alphaseeds competition and saw some incredible looking bud shots that had me salivating far too much- so I thought we should follow the same criteria. So the concept is simple- just post up your favourite shots of your grow- flowering plant photos or bud photos are welcome- whichever you think looks best.

The Prize:

The winner will receive 1 free pack of Little Chief Collabs Killer- Glue AK47 x GG4 (reversal), 1 free pack of Banger Glue – Headbanger x GG4 (reversal) & 1 free pack of Tangie Ghost Train Haze- Tangie x Ghost Train Haze. Totalling 18 feminised seeds.

Littler Chief Collab's is an in-house brand created to team exclusive breeders cuts together to create some special, resin dripping & terp filled strains! The breeding has been undertaken by Simon from Serious Seeds and we've sourced the cuts from our breeder friends to ensure that resulting progeny are nothing short of special and have been properly tested for the home grower or commercial grower.

Rules:

1. You must use your own flowers, not flowers your mate grew or you purchased. Self explanatory but has to be said.
  2. Please only make one post, you may post multiple photos in the same post but they must be of the same genetic variety. You can pick a few phenos and take photos if you prefer.
  3. Please provide information about the strain/ grow so we can all try learn something from your post!
  4. Please tag us when submitting your entry.

Criteria:

Entry closes on 4th of November and the photo with the most likes takes the prize! The winner will be announced that week. Please note only likes will count, so simply hit the like button on your favourite posts! You can ‘like’ as many posts as you wish.

Attachments

• killer-glue-little-chief.jpeg
    killer-glue-little-chief.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 382
  • killer-glue-bud-by-little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    killer-glue-bud-by-little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 388
  • killer-glue-2-by-little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    killer-glue-2-by-little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 383
  • tangie-ghost-train-female-cannabis-seeds.jpeg
    tangie-ghost-train-female-cannabis-seeds.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 408
  • banger-glue-chopped-2.jpeg
    banger-glue-chopped-2.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 394
  • tangie-ghost-train-female-cannabis-seeds-by-little-chief-collabs_1.jpeg
    tangie-ghost-train-female-cannabis-seeds-by-little-chief-collabs_1.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 389
  • tangie-ghost-train-female-cannabis-seeds-by-little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    tangie-ghost-train-female-cannabis-seeds-by-little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 367
  • banger-glue---little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    banger-glue---little-chief-collabs.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

PureSativaUK

Vendor
hello !!

I try only the killer glue and the banger glue .
My favorite was the banger glue.
There is a pics of Banger glue grown under led in light mix with nutes from gh feeding bioline.

@PureSativaUK thank and goodnluck everyone View attachment 18765065
Thank you @ToNinA for your entry and what a stellar start to the competition that entry is, not much could be more fitting that's for sure!

Gorgeous bag appeal on that Banger Glue, those deep purple/ reddish colours are lovely but the resin production & swollen cola really cements how good she looks. How did the terps lean?

Good Luck everyone hope to see more entries coming in over the coming days.

PS/ Josh

ToNinA

Thank you @ToNinA for your entry and what a stellar start to the competition that entry is, not much could be more fitting that's for sure!

Gorgeous bag appeal on that Banger Glue, those deep purple/ reddish colours are lovely but the resin production & swollen cola really cements how good she looks. How did the terps lean?

Good Luck everyone hope to see more entries coming in over the coming days.

PS/ Josh
thanks for the compliment man i appreciate 👍
terps was citrus/lemon , no pine or diesel in this one but as you say verry Nice bagappeal and good yelds .

LEDAstray

Sunlato, Plug Seedbank. Grown in peat based compost and Bio Bizz under LED.
Another quality freebie from the good people @PureSativaUK
Complex profile, earthy, creamy, no sweetness at all. Background notes that are beyond my identification skills. Very dense nugs coated with the sandiest feeling resin I’ve ever come across and packed a decent punch.

Funnily enough I had both Banger & Killer Glue in the tent at the same time, also PS freebies. Both good plants, Banger was a monster, lots of sour and far less finicky than Headbanger, for this relative noob at least.

Be interested to try the Tangie Ghost Train.

F23B297B-8898-48A6-BEDF-BEE2F57DFCD1.jpeg
FED8C945-E6EF-43A0-937A-FDE99BC41ADF.jpeg

Thanks to PS and good luck all

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Sunlato, Plug Seedbank. Grown in peat based compost and Bio Bizz under LED.
Another quality freebie from the good people @PureSativaUK
Complex profile, earthy, creamy, no sweetness at all. Background notes that are beyond my identification skills. Very dense nugs coated with the sandiest feeling resin I’ve ever come across and packed a decent punch.

Funnily enough I had both Banger & Killer Glue in the tent at the same time, also PS freebies. Both good plants, Banger was a monster, lots of sour and far less finicky than Headbanger, for this relative noob at least.

Be interested to try the Tangie Ghost Train.

View attachment 18765249 View attachment 18765250

Thanks to PS and good luck all
@LEDAstray Wow that is an extremely gorgeous pheno of the Sunlato- heavy resin production to her & great bag appeal. Looks like she could have great bubble hash potential due to those sandy heads you mention.

The Banger Glue sounds lovely, can't go wrong with some lovely sour traits.

Thanks for entering & for growing our genetics out- and best of luck!

PS/ Josh

Cloneman

Veteran
@PureSativaUK The whole story has to be told.

Legend has it that a mild mannered gardener was working in his potting shed when he inadvertently cut himself introducing formulex, clonex and some nasties in to his blood stream, causing him to come out of the shed door as................. Cloneman

Before this he was in the wilderness for years, couldn't get cuts to root consistently. With the change he moved in to the era of “game of clones”, (late 90’s).

In the early 2000s he lurked and then joined Overgrow which was full of cowboys, trailblazers, Crusaders, idiots, storytellers, trolls, inventors, allsorts of people a community. Where he lost himself learning and laughing his bloody head off..

In 2004 he contacted moonshineman the second (a green bootlegger) who was giving away hybrid seeds. God bless him he sent them free from Colorado over land and sea to the UK which Cloneman called HERE.

This is one of them Karmatrain (Trainwreck x Buddha's Sister), two princesses were born and both were huge yielders of cherry acidic Dank. They showed their royalty with purple robes in winter.

KT1 was more BS influenced with more of an Indica wallop!

1665131836017.png

1665131883347.png

1665131932246.png

KT2 was more TW, more vigour, more head the preferred one who eventually overthrew her sister cut her impressive head off and became Queen. She served him well and made him a few pennies….! Oh yes.

1665132490874.png

1665132544748.png

1665132591644.png

That Moonshineman Geezer turned in to Rare Dankness and the rest is history. So my preferred one is Tangie ghost train haze

PureSativaUK

Vendor
@PureSativaUK The whole story has to be told.

Legend has it that a mild mannered gardener was working in his potting shed when he inadvertently cut himself introducing formulex, clonex and some nasties in to his blood stream, causing him to come out of the shed door as................. Cloneman

Before this he was in the wilderness for years, couldn't get cuts to root consistently. With the change he moved in to the era of “game of clones”, (late 90’s).

In the early 2000s he lurked and then joined Overgrow which was full of cowboys, trailblazers, Crusaders, idiots, storytellers, trolls, inventors, allsorts of people a community. Where he lost himself learning and laughing his bloody head off..

In 2004 he contacted moonshineman the second (a green bootlegger) who was giving away hybrid seeds. God bless him he sent them free from Colorado over land and sea to the UK which Cloneman called HERE.

This is one of them Karmatrain (Trainwreck x Buddha's Sister), two princesses were born and both were huge yielders of cherry acidic Dank. They showed their royalty with purple robes in winter.

KT1 was more BS influenced with more of an Indica wallop!

View attachment 18766305

View attachment 18766306

View attachment 18766307

KT2 was more TW, more vigour, more head the preferred one who eventually overthrew her sister cut her impressive head off and became Queen. She served him well and made him a few pennies….! Oh yes.

View attachment 18766308

View attachment 18766309

View attachment 18766310

That Moonshineman Geezer turned in to Rare Dankness and the rest is history. So my preferred one is Tangie ghost train haze

@Cloneman Thank you for sharing the story of the man of clones, it was great to get a smidge of the history alongside these beautiful pictures. Those are some exceptional looking plants all coated in their frosty resin coat.

Best of luck & I appreciate why you hope to try the Tangie Ghost Train!

Thanks,

PS/ Josh

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Bumping this as its been a few days since any one has joined the competition.

Hope you're all keeping well & don't be shy, show us what you're working with!

PS/ Josh

PureSativaUK

Vendor
BUMP- just realised the Ultra Genetics thread I made yesterday had stopped this showing up as stickied on the homepage.

Growenhaft

Strawpicanna

got 2 cuttings from a friend as a present "you have to try it" my room is full... i couldn't really use them... but i didn't want to kill them either.
they actually didn't get a real chance... put them in the stone wool cubes directly into a glass bowl... it was refilled from time to time when the leaves were hanging.

the glass bowl with the plants is in a niche on the side of the grow room... they get no direct light from above, only light from the side at a great distance.
i call this the absolute stress test for plants. under these conditions, weak genetics are taken to their breaking point... it's not uncommon for hermaphrodites to develop.
Of course, nothing really clever came out of it... but this procedure has always been revealing.

under these adverse circumstances, however, none has performed as well as the strawpicanna. what potential do these sweet beasts have to have if you really take care of them and give them the best possible conditions?

pictures can't transport smells... but i have never experienced awesome smelling cannabis in my life... i'm totally in love... the smell is pure sweet passionate sex. Replenishment for the next run was ordered immediately... they get the best place in the next run.

20221012_121703.jpg
20221012_122633.jpg