What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
@Tranquilidade
Bubblegum and Cheese(you know like skunk cheese smell) with hints of pepper, spicy... I love it! Definitive stronger than the Malawi x NL. But the bud structure is totally Malawi x NL, including foxtailing. I loved the weed from her mother so this crossed with skunk will sure be awesome too. 👏😃

Shua1991

(Plushberry x Cuvee f2) x Golden Tiger)

After 12 days of flowering it seems the stretch is more noticeable on a few phenotypes, all plants show signs of producing flowers, no intersex traits observed so far.

Tallest plant in the bunch is the toffee smelling phenotype.
20230107_033859.jpg
20230107_034018.jpg

This plant just guzzles water, every day I gotta keep her fed, I've given her the first bit of earthworm castings tea today, prior to this yesterday I fed them tea with fish bone meal for n-p-k and prior to that alfalfa and kelp meal tea since the start of 12-12. Trying a purely organic feed schedule this grow.

The second largest plant and second most thirsty of the bunch is a cherry soap phenotype that has been developing a ginger spice type of scent since flowering began, really sweet and spicy with a bit of cherry chemical background.
20230107_034038.jpg
20230107_034049.jpg

Ol'_Haze_Nut

Thankful and happy to have these Ace crosses I made doing well 11 days from overnight soak under 18 hrs. LED. If they survive my care, I will post updates at interesting junctures of their lives and afterlives.
These 4 below are Ace on Ace (with an honorary nod to Khalifa), although there are several others that have Ace pedigree by way of one parent.
Clockwise from top left - Zamaldelica x Oldtimer's Haze, Chiang Mai Thai x Oldtimer's Haze, Golden Tiger x Oldtimer's Haze, and Kerala Chellakutti x Chiang Mai Thai:

DSCN0651.JPG

FranJan

My new hobby for the next few months. This is a femmed Crawling Eye from Eye of Providence seeds which is Quaze Haze (Grinspoon) x Ace's Zamaldelica

Day 32 of Flowering:
one - Copy.jpg

two - Copy.jpg

Something tells me this plant may take a while. My joke is I'll be transplanting this baby outdoors sometime in September of 23 for finishing :p.

Last edited:

olday

Veteran
My new hobby for the next few months. This is a femmed Crawling Eye from Eye of Providence seeds which is Quaze Haze (Grinspoon) x Ace's Zamaldelica

Day 32 of Flowering:
View attachment 18802446

View attachment 18802447

Something tells me this plant may take a while. My joke is I'll be transplanting this baby outdoors sometime in September of 23 for finishing :p.
She looks great, I’ve run them both separate and I think that could be a great cross. She’ll be a bit for sure, Grinspoon went 19-20 weeks for me

Shua1991

(Plushberry x Cuvee f2) x Golden Tiger) Day 22

I found the first intersex plant today, the balls were hidden well and underdeveloped so no pollen yet released from this one, I noticed it during watering, the sole carrot-cake pheno, I really liked the smell and growth of this plant it has a very sticky stem rub. Just got tossed in the compost bin. Not everything unique is worth keeping, just got to move on to better plants.

20230117_183233.jpg

20230117_182916.jpg

20230117_182829.jpg

Shua1991

The first 2 males to fail my vegging stress test were culled today after beginning to autoflower, they are all rootbound and still growing in the same pots since late October, both were pith stemmed phenos, less resinous but overall showed manageable growth and good odors, just couldn't handle being being rootbound and constantly drying out till they drooped.

Soapy cherry male
20230117_172557.jpg

20230117_174110.jpg

Spicey ginger and pumpkin pheno
20230117_173218.jpg
20230117_174308.jpg
these are the remaining, the one in the back right I think is gonna crack next, smells Cherry/Mango. I stress test all males prior to flowering them and if they show any intersex traits I cull them.
20230117_173729.jpg

Shua1991

20230117_191726~2.jpg

And another one found, I'll be looking over the remaining plants for the next few days very closely, in some cases I looked at even more mature phenos and it could either be a fresh flower cluster forming or I could be an underdeveloped pollen sack, I've got another 2 plants that may need to be chopped, if that's the case it makes 4/45 plants expressing intersex traits or 4/21 females, which I consider very high, but I am stressing these plants quite a bit with supercropping/stress training. As of right now it's 2/21 females confirmed producing at least 1 pollen sack, both immediately culled. The toffee pheno is free of any indicators and is also the first among the group to be producing noticeable resin alongside the Cherry Tootsie Pop phenotype, both have received the same stress training and both plants are constantly thirsty, hopefully they make it to harvest and can be candidates for f2's after the next batch of 100 seeds get their go at flowering. I think 45 plants was too few, and their veg time was too long most of these if not all of these plants are rootbound as well, so the plants that take all these stressors and flourish will be kept for future harvests
20230117_185600.jpg

Last edited:

Shua1991

20230207_132919.jpg
The Toffee pheno is showing signs of f2 potential, the trichomes at day 42 12/12 are all fat headed and appear to be no dud stalks being produced. I'm thinking 10-11 weeks harvest.
20230207_133203.jpg

Attachments

• 20230207_133117.jpg
    20230207_133117.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 47

Cannabiscures78

After 12 days of flowering it seems the stretch is more noticeable on a few phenotypes, all plants show signs of producing flowers, no intersex traits observed so far.

Tallest plant in the bunch is the toffee smelling phenotype.
View attachment 18799228 View attachment 18799229
This plant just guzzles water, every day I gotta keep her fed, I've given her the first bit of earthworm castings tea today, prior to this yesterday I fed them tea with fish bone meal for n-p-k and prior to that alfalfa and kelp meal tea since the start of 12-12. Trying a purely organic feed schedule this grow.

The second largest plant and second most thirsty of the bunch is a cherry soap phenotype that has been developing a ginger spice type of scent since flowering began, really sweet and spicy with a bit of cherry chemical background.
View attachment 18799230 View attachment 18799231
Hello my friend you got some amazing genetics there,I can only imagine nothing but good phenos coming out of there I never tried the cuvee but done plushberry and she is top notch and like all tga genetics they definitely got the flavours and terpines,, your sound like they got nice aroma anything with toffee or liquor is very intriguing look forward to seeing how the flower developes keep up good work

Latest posts

Latest posts