What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

FletchF.Fletch

420giveaway
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

(Malawi x PCK) x (B.O.E.L. Oaxacan x Dwarf Oaxacan -AKBB)

goingrey

sure, but not because of PCK :ROFLMAO:
also most people won't do a 16w flowering
Didn't add any density or bigger bracts or anything, just the color?

Yeah most people probably don't want to go much beyond 12 weeks, and the few that do are expecting to get something really special for their time.

goingrey

Just got the email about improved ease of ordering R+D seeds from ACE. There is now A5 Haze x PCK available in Regular/Standard.
Oh nice you can just order them like anything else now.

A5 x PCK sounds like an incredible cross.

A totally different one that has me interested is the Beldia II x Beldia I F1. I wonder what kind of chemotype variation there is in it. Would really love a Moroccan hash type high but what "scares" me about the P1 Beldia I is ending up with CBD-only plants. Can't be having that, unless it's planned.

sure, everything improved
but it's the structure that dictates the yield,
and I have yet to see a 6ft PCK in a 3gal
Hehe well I'd say it's both. Fluffy big buds can end up disappointing when dry on the scales. But sure, small plants will never yield big. Unless there's a lot of them.

Ralph W. Llama

14643D7B-103B-4B7A-AE2A-F3E37978D074.jpeg

ZamKC x Chelviskunk#2 outdoor testing. Same plant in the picture below.

I have experienced 2 distinct representations (chemos?) of the Chelviskunk, one uber stinky bad breath dirt rotting funk and the other a wildly fruity explosion. This plant showed the former foul side indoors and now is utterly the other sweet one outdoors.

Similar organic medium and foods, it’s got to be a mix of sunlight, direct earth connections and something else I don’t know about yet. ;) The foul has transferred in every other in/out plant I’ve tried so far, it’s definitely an anomaly/learning opportunity.

20620352-641E-48A7-BB55-7BF70CB9C7D4.jpeg

Sweet sunshine.

A51B0C51-F11E-481E-A04D-A56A6489571E.jpeg

Technically an Ace cross too, Purple Satellite F2’s.

Last edited:

Ralph W. Llama

2C64427C-9F4E-40D5-8581-464A778C39F6.jpeg

The plant grows us. I can’t stop wouldchucking, even with legal, space and time limits, the crosses keep crossing. This is just the spring and summer spins of Ace, Chimera and homebrew plants. I like to drop a couple pollen sources on different branches of each flowering plant, maximizing varieties, although usually only a few dozen seeds per drop. Someday, I hope to pop a lot of beans. In the meantime, I have lots of choices for a few choice spots.

Latest posts

Latest posts