What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post low odor strains

Lord Doobie

You're probably right...depends on the size of the grow
Let's say it's a wardrobe cabinet grow all the way down to a micro PC grow

T

teerull

My Northern Lights from KC Brains barely had any smell while flowering... after harvest it kinda reeks though...

I think Northern Lights is a safe bet considering how many people posted it...

peace,
T:joint

heretik

Many report that Joey Weed's NL99 is very low odor, but it is unavailable at the moment and thus probably not an option. For me, the lowest odor strain I have personally worked with is Dman's Bubblicious. It hardly smelled at all during flower unless you rubbed up against it, and then it smelled kinda like a mixture of Juicy Fruit and Grape bubblegum. It was pretty good smoke too, not too strong, but had just the right balance of head and body to be a good daytime smoke with pain relieving properties. I really wish Dman would get back into the seed making business.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
C-99 is the least smelly plant I have ever encountered when in veg..but when flowering watch out...

peace
Chefboy

greenhead

Veteran
I've grown out about 20 or so strains on my different grows, and the lowest odor strain that I've grown out has to be C99.

Even in flower, I don't find C99 to give off a strong odor. C99 smells great, just not strong at all if it's not touched, rubbed or moved around.

I'd even go as far as to say that you don't need any damn carbon filter with C99 up until the middle of flower if you're only running a few plants, though it's probably a good idea to have one anyhow, just in case. I'm just saying that if I were growing someplace and I didn't have a carbon filter for whatever reason, then C99 would be my choice.
:joint::wave:

J

JackKerouac

C99 and some phenos of Belladonna. Unfortunately, the non-fruity phenos of Bd REEK!

ddd

Bog's back...Hopefully the Boggle Gum will return too.
Not much/no odor while growing. Just don't touch them or you'll smell exactly like chewed grape Bazooka bubblegum:) (I mean EXACTLY!)

The right pheno is exellent in all aspects!!!

Wooden Eye

c99without odor cont cept those jars of skrinkypink stuff that covers a little.
No big smells much at all maybe last week or so. If you don`t know the general rule of the thumb is that low odor=low potency. If you have run a Road kill then you Know what you are talking about. inside a bottle under the backseat and still smelt outside.
Yeah GOB is back alright just ask him and he`ll tell you how good his shit is and how it should be up there with Resdog but reality is his is not.The Public decides

Low smells go the Cinders.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
swt#4

swt#4

sweet tooth #4 from sol. it's sweet pink grapefruit and blueberry supposedly. very low odor in all phases. when you do smell it outside the grow room it doesn't have a pot odor, more like a sweet floral air freshener. lowest odor i've had out of approx 30 strains.

c99without odor cont cept those jars of skrinkypink stuff that covers a little.
No big smells much at all maybe last week or so. If you don`t know the general rule of the thumb is that low odor=low potency. If you have run a Road kill then you Know what you are talking about. inside a bottle under the backseat and still smelt outside.
Yeah GOB is back alright just ask him and he`ll tell you how good his shit is and how it should be up there with Resdog but reality is his is not.The Public decides

Low smells go the Cinders.

odor has nothing to do with potency, I've had some nearly odorless potent stuff and some really aromatic bunk, the same is true about trichome coverage.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
you could just buy a ozone generator and have it on a timer for 15 mins every hour. u.v bulbs producing unstable o3 molecules that "bump" into complex odor molecules reducing them to co2 and water. There are dangerous aspects to ozone, prolonged exposure to high levels of o3 will steal o2 from your blood the same way carbon monoxide does, and slowly axphixiate you.
IF you chill near your plants then buy one rated for the size of your growroom, if you dont chill near your plants then you can buy one whatever size you want! because the only effects it will have on your plants is they will be pest free, as ozone fucks with little critters in a big way, even bacteria.

i didnt want to dum down the possible danger but they really are not very dangerous, if you have common sense and know that standing there breathing in the exhaust fan will eventually make you feel dizzy.as i said if you buy rated for the size of box you have there wont be much excess to breath. im fine and i have a big one. a company called uvonair make these. they are as effective as you could ever want and put carbon filters to shame and in the end are significantly cheaper and cosistently more effective. my honest experience

DreadLion

Power Plant from Dutch Passion has been very low odor for me. I grow 1-2 plants at a time in an apartment buildig WITHOUT a carbon scrubber and never had the odor spread beyond the room my closet is in.