What's new

portable vaporizers

Hi everyone.

Ive been looking for a good vape, small enough for transport and with battery. I have a medicinal license now and have been looking for a good reliable, durable unit. I am mostly wanting it for my dry material now, but a setting for concentrates would be great.
I have a whip style vape that I do like, but even that is low quality and doesent work very well.

Does anyone know of anything about the palm series vapes? Or a pen style, but I want efficiency and portability most. I would like some solid vapor from a small herb chamber.... usually around .3

Any help with what is a good vape would help a lot, cause I can only afford one for travel, maybe a new one for home as well.

So, whats your favorite vapes? How about top 3 for under $250 :)

Or even something portable for just dry herbs but worth the money. I think it was called a solo vape and an ego type that looked good. I likcatalog of upgrade and replacement partson/mod kits so these seemed cool.

Even modifying or building something, what would be the best for being able to use bud mostly, and some oils and kief?

The one that I found most interesting had a metal plunger for a third lung option on a portable unit with 2 or 3 settings, a display, and a catolo. I do not know what these are called or where to look for them at... I need a vaper

I may not have been very clear. Is the g5 or skyda 8 pen vapes any good for flowers? And if not, I guess the launch box would be best... does anyone have any experience with palm series vapes?

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I just bought an Ecig type for My shatter. I love this combo for shatter.
I have a Vision Spinner2 battery(1600mAh), with a SeeGo Vhit Rise canister for My Shatter.
SeeGo has a model for dry herbs called the Vhit King. I have not bought a King yet, but will be based on the performance of the Rise for shatter.

Ebay has the batts for round $16, and the Rise bout $18, the King $22-$25, add a $5 dollar charger, and Your in well under 50 bones. I bought Mine local, and spent over $70, and still think its a fair deal at that price point.

Twisted

woodyhemp

Ebay has the batts for round $16, and the Rise bout $18, the King $22-$25, add a $5 dollar charger, and Your in well under 50 bones. I bought Mine local, and spent over $70, and still think its a fair deal at that price point.

Twisted

Do you have to buy each part separately? The king for flowers sounds good.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You can get the batteries that come with the charger, and a case. Usually comes with a tank attachment for e-juice. Then you just buy the attachments you want for dry herbs/oil/wax/shatter.

I have the v-hit rise and it works awesome. Most, if not all of the batteries you can buy are the 510/710 threading. So every "atomizer" you buy will work with your existing battery. Reguardless of if it's or dry herb or concentrate.

They also have "mod" kits that you can buy. Usually an extra large battery, that is variable voltage/variable wattage. Then the attachments that go on those are rebuildable type set-ups, that you make your own coils.

Back to batteries, I use an itaste vv v3 . Pretty neat little device. Has a hit counter, can be used while charging, and is the 510/710 threading. Works great with the v-hit rise.

DONAJTHEIII

THE PAX

10 yr warr. is all i have to say not that ive even needed it shits a champ

just need a good grinder and some sitcky icky and your set to go.

its build is so solid ive dropped it down my concrete hill and it still hits as good as 2 years ago when i first got it. batt life rocks too.

its like the iphone of vapes. the initial payment is worth it since ive bought many 100-200 bucks vapes and hate them within a month

will never look at getting another vape ever again. no need to

totally satisfied !

and

:smoker: stoned

AJAE

moonshoes

I have used the launchbox, it sucks.

I have a generic vape pen with rso, fraction of the price and hits and doesn't smell too much.

Vape, battery, cartridge, costs about $15.

Fill with hash oil, vape away.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i have a Da Vinci vapourizer and it has a good sized chamber , big enough for a good session and not just one or two tokes. never had any trouble with charging unlike the pen i bought last year that just did not charge the battery.
i HIGHLY recommend it;)