What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pollination question?

el clandestino

super chato
Can a female plant that has been pollinated or hermed on me pollinate my other females plants.It is outdoors but it is already has two mature looking seeds growing out the small bud formations.It really stinks and has gone thru 2 freezes and i managed to keep her alive. I have room in my led box but dont want to mess up they ladies. I think stress may have caused the seeds but it showes no other signs of herming on me. It never had any pollen sacks.but there was a plant that turned out to be a male in the same area. The female was removed before the male showed signs of being a male.Thank you.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Seeds come from pollen. Period. It may be from a herm of yours. It may be from a male miles away. Either way, you're always at risk. It's the cost of growing outdoors. Two seeds is nothing to fret over.

opt1c

Veteran
sounds like it coulda herm'd from the stress; i had some plants that threw nanners when abused but not when loved.... keep an eye on it; check the buds near the bottoms of the plant as they tend to go herm first

if it doesn't have any nanners on it the likely hood of it pollenating ur other plants is nil if u put it in the same box... do you know how far into flower it is?

el clandestino

super chato
Thank you very much. Its a wild little one so i found it a good home down the road so i can check on it daily. I found them growing wild and she was already showing preflowers when i found them. Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Latest posts