What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Poll time! Check out my seeds - What should I do next?

What should I do next?

• NL2 x ChemD

• F13 X ChemD

• Purps X ChemD

• GF X ChemD

• Hawiian Spice X SS

• Haze X SS

• SS x SS

• Schnazz 3

• Schnazz 4

• Modern Mix

• Bubba Kush x Blockhead

• Mental Floss x Blockhead

• Mental Floss

• Mental Floss x SS

• GF x BB

• SLK x Jack

Results are only viewable after voting.

ralph

Getting ready to start a new fall adventure. I've got an early favorite but would like to check in with you folks!

Seeds have been collected over a few years for sure, so I expect variable results.

Pick 2!

1664392137035.png

Ca++

A solid performing Kush variant, crossed with a heavy indica. That will do me. Big buds, fast. The perfect diary to watch.

F13 x Chem in 2nd, but I just chose one.

ralph

Thanks for sharing your opinions folks!

I'm getting the itch so will probably pop open some Mental Floss shortly.

While these were recently acquired from a pretty good source ;) ; I know they have to be coming on 10 years old so am hoping for the best but as a backup can go with the MFxSS or MFxBH.

I've grown a ton of Chimera's stuff over the last 20 years but have not tried the Mental Floss yet, have heard it is similar to old school cotton candy which i do have lots of experience with so it should be interesting for sure!

I am going to start something else in a couple of weeks so will keep the poll up. F13 ChemD is my front runner right now. In regards to the Hazes, i have grown the incense haze x ss and really don't have the apatite for another 100 day flower cycle :ROFLMAO: . Next time i get brave will likely be with the Hawaiian.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
The mental floss is classic..
SLK x Jack just because there’s going to be epic diamonds in there. Third would be the NL x Chemdbx because everyone who grows it says it’s great