What's new

POLL: Pet Photo Contest III - DOGS! (Semi-Finals)

POLL: Pet Photo Contest III - DOGS! (Semi-Finals)

• 1. onthatlevel

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 2. vapor-eyez-er

• 3. pieceofmyheart

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • 4. Tokabowl

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • 5. Xtrakritical

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • 6. GOATNUTS

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • 7. smokeyMcPOT

• 8. Gro Nut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. zoomerror

• 10. blue dog

• 11. BOFH

• 12. Shmike

• 13. Human Nature

• 14. hurricanefaniam

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 15. MMJ Today

• 16. TeeKoon

• 17. -ezra-

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 18. Spreading Seed

• 19. dizzy44

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • 20. buckeye-leaf

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 21. fjallhoga

• 22. cadillachydro

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Are you ready to see the finalists and vote? :jump:

Well, think we're going to have to change the rules just a weeeeee bit.

Yes, after spending the better part of 5-1/2 hours today trying to narrow the entries down to 10 finalists.....I just can't do it. :badday: There are too many lovely pics here. :D I know it is very easy for someone to be offended or feel left out if their pet's pic isn't selected...so I keep going over and over and over them all and am now STUCK, can't get them narrowed down to less than 21.....(edit to add: Should have been 22)

So here's what we're going to do. Going to post up the 22 SEMI-FINALISTS and have you all vote on those. The 10 which receive the highest number of votes will then become the finalists and we'll have the final vote after determining the 10 finalists by public vote. This is simply the fairest way to do it....cause I just keep looking at all the cute faces and can't stand to break anyone's heart!!!

So, without further delay, (know many of you have been waiting to see the poll go up as I stated it would over the weekend), here are the 22 SEMI-FINALISTS. Remember.....only those to be ranked in the top 10 after this poll will go into the poll which will ultimately select the winner. In the case of a tie for the 10th finalist position, I'll break the tie.

Thank you everyone who entered...it is always very difficult to choose from so many incredibly wonderful pics! Forgive me, I did my best....now I toss it to you to help select the 10 finalists.

(If you didn't make it to the semi-finals, that doesn't mean your pet wasn't cute, or anything like that, it just means that because this is a 'photo' contest that the quality of the photo had to also be taken into consideration)

1. onthatlevel
9571DSCN0784.JPG

2. vapor-eyez-er
12667AUT_2627.JPG

3. pieceofmyheart
10073cra_546.jpg

4. Tokabowl
9931dog2.JPG

5. Xtrakritical
2059buddahblunt.jpg

6. GOATNUTS
11939CIMG0621.JPG

7. smokeyMcPOT
6866Ben_Stud_3.jpg

8. GroNut
5610jan_s_jazz_025.jpg

9. zoomerror
14614Picture_107-med.jpg

10. blue dog
4733DSC008641.JPG

11. BOHF
11551dutch_pound.jpg

12. Shmike
9521100_0904.jpg

13. Human Nature
13169DSC07490.JPG

14. hurricanefaniam
5626tabby_4_weeks.JPG

15. MMJ Today
12705Zeke_best.jpg

16. TeeKoon
485Sharpei.jpg

17. -ezra-
10160fizzgig1_4_-med.JPG

18. Spreading Seed
9867100_0855.JPG

19. dizzy44
7023IMG_0776.JPG

20. buckeye-leaf
8411Picture_017.jpg

21. fjallhoga
5747DSC_05151.JPG

22. cadillachydro
10819rox3.JPG

G

thanks dutch for throwin my boy Lamont Sir stanky on the hangdown, into the contest,,,,were all wiiners havin these pooches! great dogs everyone, lov em all..... bd
look beside his left paw,,hydroton,lol.....

Last edited:
G

I'm glad I dont have to judge....I wouldnt be able to pick a winner...My pup thanks you.BD is right...were all wiiners havin these pooches! ...stay safe

G

Max thx you

Max thx you

Thx dutch, that pic of max was after only 1 day of fostering him. He is a wonderful dog.He is smiling like that all the time . Notice the blue paint on his tail. My daughter and him were doing some artwork together :)

G

Thanks for nominating 1 of my pics Ms. Dutch. This is gonna be a tough 1!

Hey! How about a prize for everyone!?! :wink:

Seed

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Thanks for all that time you put into this Ms Dutch. We all like to show them off and it is a lot of fun I think.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
^^^^^^ OMGOSH! :yoinks: My deepest apologies! Yes, cadillachydro, you WERE supposed to have been in there, it's in my notes....I was just a wee bit tired I guess and inadvertently missed including your pet's pic...an unintentional oversight. :pointlaug :bat: Have added you to the poll.

So sorry...thanks for posting about it!

dg

cadillachydro

DG, you didnt have to do that, but thank you. There are some really beautiful pics of some really beautiful dogs in this thread, I was just finding an excuse to throw her back up with the finalists. Yes, it would be great to win some seeds, but I couldnt be anymore a winner than the day i brought her home... Good luck to everyone and thanks again.

Im a sucker for rednoses so Goatnuts gets my vote... Nice dogs man!

Keep it easy ~caddy

G

gotta go with BD..
love the blues..!!

Luna was sad she didnt get in,
but shes chewin on some rope now.. all better
:joint:

9583lunnnna12.jpg

GOATNUTS

all very nice photos everyone...glad to see that my pits made it although the black one isnt with me anymore...

alaeddin

BOFH gets my vote with that look on the dogs face.
There should be a seperate contest for puppies though...

Last edited:
G

i cant say it doesnt make me sad to see my buddies puppies getting no votes.......just so everyone knows, not one of these dogs is better than the others...
the premise of the contest should be, luckiest owners and pics of there pals=) bd

fallenangel

blue dog said:
i cant say it doesnt make me sad to see my buddies puppies getting no votes.......just so everyone knows, not one of these dogs is better than the others...
the premise of the contest should be, luckiest owners and pics of there pals=) bd
i agree 100%

bongasaurus

king of the dinosaurs
Veteran
lotsa cute pups out there!

slightly off topic, what happening with the other polls? are they doing to the semi's too? (heh heh) i thought they probably would be. just too many cute animals to choose from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts