What's new

Pole Plant Phenotypes

wickyd

Which different strains are known to have a single cola phenotype ?

I know that NL#5 and varieties have the possibility, but for the most effienient setup in my cabinet with my pots requires a pole plant to work right!

I should get 3 good size bushes in 3 gallon pots, and a poleplant pheno plant in a 1-2 gallon pot would fit perfectly in the open space.

Any suggestions?!

Thanks
wickyd

PS: does anyone have an estimate to yeild for 3 healthy plants in 3 gallon pots, and 1 pole plant in a 1.5 gallon pot under a 400wMH/HPS setup?

G

I have a couple swt#3 going right now, that even with topping these suckers wont branch for me... the few branches I have gotten them to squeeze out grew straight up alongside the main stem, strangest damn thing.....

from my experience the swt#3 (least the pheno I have) is definetely a "pole plant".

hope this helps

IC Rocks!!!

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Checkout Sinfuldreams Mazar, but I think it's really how you grow it that matters. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't any strain be grown that way with some effort?

GreatLakes THC

wickyd

how would one go about that?

how would one go about that?

A lot of staking, and tying up the shoots closer to the main cola, and trimming back on some fan leaves?

thanks for the help!
wickyd

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Not sure...

Not sure...

Well wickyd, I'm not real sure. I've usually let my girls go natural. I am working on getting some tables setup for SOG when I can get the capital together. I'm envisioning a table full of nothing but donkey dicks. I'll let you know how things turn out when this all comes together, and give you some ideas. I'm sure there's a few members here at IC though that grow this style and could pass along some insight for us. Anyone with experience in this got some information for us?

GreatLakes THC

GreatLakes THC

Veteran
Check this thread out Wickyd. I just found this.

SOG Strains

I think this is the sort of thing you're looking for.
1773table1weekfromharvest-med.JPG

These are Soggy's buds. You might want to send him a PM and see how he does it. But let me know too.

GreatLakes THC

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Choclate Chunk By THSeeds might fit the bill

Choclate Chunk By THSeeds might fit the bill

I found these product descriptions...

Chunky solid Indica that flowers in 56 days, deep hashy flavor with a narcotic bite, dark green super wide leaves and over- exaggerated structure show you that this plant is a true indica.

...Chocolate Chunk is quite easy to grow due to it is quick flowering-time and single cola growth pattern.
Works great with sea of green method. Type : pure Indica Height : 100-125 cm Flowering Time : 55-60 days

http://www.seedsdirect.to/?page=sho...category_id=9daa925028177a74f96555e19875346d&

:)