What's new

plz help new to hermie problems

onelung09

well i have my garden my garden in 12/12 right now i may have had a very very very very small light leak and i many different strains running 2 of the same strain has showed me male pods a week into flower which of course were already showing female sex but only these strains have showed this not even the ghs cheese has showed any problems lol but i wont mention the breeder because i respect him and dont want to discourage buisness from him but i opped four beans and all were female in the first place so is it possible that these were a few selfed seeds slipped in and after a plant goes hermie if indeed it was a light leak that caused this is it to late and shoud i just whack the poor she man down and put this abomination to rest lol i cut these pods off and i have zero light concerns now if i had any before plz help any knowledge to be taught to a sick old man would be appreciated im not a newb but have never had hermie proplems before i know lucky me lol well besides outdoor with bag seeds :thank you:

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Yea the early showing pod-type hermie is what you have to watch out for. They must be killed.

The late stage banana lookin things are almost always sterile, in my experience.

onelung09

thanks man i cut one but let the other live for the moment i go cut her his ass do you think it could be bad seeds ?

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
I dunno. I've only had the early hermie thing happen to me once and it was from the plants being overly stressed from a bug infestation.

onelung09

ok ya no spider mites or nats or anything that ive seen damn i realy was looking forward to this strain to this has ruined my day fuck thanks for taking some time and helpin out brother

Pull that hermie out, as it's not worth the risk of having it pollenate your other girls. If that happened, your yields will tank quickly, as the plants will switch from flower production over to seed production, as their priority. Not worth the risk in my book.