What's new

PLEASE POST THE RESULTS!!!!

Ickis

Veteran
I know it was a busy week Old Pink but that is what happens when you run a huge international contest. You evidently did a fine job too.

The contest was a success because of your efforts but it was also helped by all the breeders and independent growers who sent in weed to be judged.

We would like to see the results. I want to see the results. The results should have been posted immediately with the scoresheets and numbers. That is the fly in the ointment now. Next year post the results right from your spreadsheet on the computer or however you do it.

I sent in weed. I had a mini party to wait for results like you posted most years. Hell it is 48 hours after the contest and nobody really knows how they did except the winners.

Finish your job and post the results. This is totally unfair to many people who sent you weed to judge.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
it will be done tonight
I've been traveling back from the dam in the last 24 hrs and had a lot of work to catch up on

OP

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No thats just the winners...The people at the middle and bottom still wanna know how they did and their friends did....But OP has been working his ass off for weeks and I can wait a little longer to find out the full scores.
Never got to try your entrys Ickis as I didn't judge but I heard very good things...Nice work. L ;]

Ganja baba

Veteran
i went to this cup for the first time , i was gonna enter but had reservations about the fairness of the competition , most people assume it will be fixed , so i wanted to see for my self , after many many wrong fixings to do with the high times cup ....

I can safely put my mind to rest and say that , the 420 cup is fare and square .. i loved it ,

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to hear that from you GB puts my mind at rest totally,hopefully this will spur on a few more to enter independently next time,,,It was lonely out there peeps........Back a Bruvvah up! JBo ;]

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
in case anyone did suspect any foul play, I can tell you with certainty there is none. When I arrived on Saturday evening I heard countless people talking about "number 6" and everyone you asked to see a bit, said the same "it's all gone mate". Given that not only did number 6 win it's class but ranked highest herbal overall I think it's more than fair to say there was nothing suspect going on here :smile:

I did manage to catch a peak at it on Sunday (number6) and it was everything the scores say it was...There were other samples that I was lucky enough to try (I wasnt actually judging) and again, their scores are fairly reflected in the overall results... sadly I missed out on number 25 .. but I did hear many great things about it :smile:

shack

Congratulations Ickis on placing right up there with the big boys with your Uranium Cranium Krush.
You proved the average home grower has a chance.
If you'd a entered that White you grew under the 250hps,you'd a probably won.
Good luck next year bro.

Latest posts

Latest posts