What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

please help recommend which strains im looking for?

Im looking to make my first ever seed purchase now that ive grown a few bagseed crops and have gotten comfortable in my ability to grow a crop from seed to harvest and do alright with it. And ive seen you around and decided id like to buy from a Canadian breeder offering current Canadian strains.
Thanks icmag and most importantly its members, you provided the answers to any questions I had.

Im looking for 3 or 4 strains to purchase and id love to hear straight from the breeders mouth.
- whatever your biggest yielding strain in your opinion is
-your most knockout indica
-the best balanced sativa /indica hybrid strain. Its my preference for high, you can get the best of both types.
-your most sativa in terms of high strain.

Thanks med-man

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi dude,

i didnt send in alot of gear. are you refering to whats available right now or in the future as well?

anything crossed out to my headband male is huge yielding.

all my mgm genetics are all knockout

silver skunk is a great sat/indi balance so is the bubble haze.

most sativa effect would be any jack hybrids i have made. but the bubble haze is awesome too.

most of my moms have very powerful head and body effect combined.

the silver surfer will be a dandy too. dont know if all will be free of if some are ready for sale. details soon come,

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts