What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pleaes post what you know about the Yellow Bottles from Agricultural Organics

LionsRoor

I have recently been using the AO Bloom line of "Yellow Bottle" supplements and additives - and now their Coco A and B.

I would be interested to hear any info anybody has in regards to this line.

Also - if anybody could post the guaranteed analysis of the AO Bloom Coco A and B, I would appreciate that. The last two bottles in the store did not have this info. TIA

Croweater

I have used the whole range of their additives for years, the company is located close to where i live and i have also talked to the guys there a few times and they were always very helpful. i remember a few years ago they some big problems with their nutrients, they got the labels mixed up so the A nutes were actually B nutes so a lot of ppl lost trust in them after that(i have heard that the person responsible for the mix up has left the company)
prior to the mix up i got some very nice yields with their nutes but have not used them since.
But i have always used their additives.
ill give you a run down of my exp in coco coir with the additives and H&G nutes
roots bloom is alright i know ppl that swear by it but i prefer roots excelurator from H&G but it is better than nothing and cheaper.
Pre bloom, ive used this before but didnt notice a huge differance i will be trialing it again.
Ultra bloom, i use this almost every gro without fail it gets the flowers forming up a little faster and helps the transistion into flower take place a few days earlier.
Bloom Phat this stuff messed with my ph really bad, shifting all over the place didnt do any harm but i am goign to wait and see what they say about this before i use if again.
Ooze bloom, now this stuff is potent, run this and beware, u better have a good charcoal because if you dont the whole neighbourhood will smell you, not sure if it increases yield at all but it packs on the frosting for sure
Final bloom this is my favourite product by far, they arent lying when they say visible results in 2-3 days, you can actually see the stuff work, it makes the plant "whiten" up, for lack of a better word. it extends the harvest time but forces the plants to push out more fibers and swells the buds very nicely beyond what is normally achievable in the last week of flowering.
im testing out the new foliar they have called Florigen aparently it contains some very rare(expensive) ingrediants ,so far so good. have used it for about 2 weeks now.

Let me know how you go with the coco nutes, i think it is fairly new but i like the idea of having a seperate formula for grow and bloom made specificaly for coco.

stonedm

whats up crow, i just recently have tried the ooze and your right it packs on the frosting for sure. i was thinking about trying the whole line but haven't talked to anyone thats ever used it and i got to get the 1 liter bottles so its kinda expensive. would you recommed useing everything or just the ultra,ooze, and final? did you not notice any "phattining" from the phat? I also use H&G Aqua Flakes though in areo. the stuff is great and your right the roots excelurator is the shit,hands down

Croweater

I would definetly recommend the ultra, ooze and final bloom, really my strain flowers quite fast anyway so i only use a bit of the ultra bloom in the first week. i was hooked on the final the first time i tried it.
The bloom phat was disappointing, whether it reacted badly to the H&G nutrients, silica(budlink) or the ph up im not sure, but i contacted them about it and they were aware of it occuring to a few ppl and told me they were working on it, gave me some freebies to so i didnt mind too much.
The new foliar spray florigen is interesting.
not much info about it on the net, they told me it could have been used as a sump additive but one of the ingredients is very expensive to produce and the foliar spray is fairly concentrated at 20ml per litre so it will last a long time, the bottle says week 1-4 of flower every 5-7 days but he said it can be used every 3 if you are keen and also for a little longer into flower (if humidity isnt a problem imo!) im happy with it so far, only at week 5 and they are already quite well formed and very sticky.

stonedm

yeah i just put the final in last night cant wait to see what it does. i'll try and put up some before and after pics tonight

stonedm

ooze and final week 8

Attachments

• Picture 058.jpg
    Picture 058.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 046.jpg
    Picture 046.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 28

stonedm

some more

Attachments

• Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 19

Croweater

They look really good man, congrats.
would be interesting to know if it out yielded your previous grow.
personally what i do is run the final bloom the last 2 weeks chop the heads then give them about another week or 2 to swell the lower buds. i havent read much about doing that here, but that was what i was taught to do years ago and have always done it.

Sometimes the lower buds can really swell up, other times not so much i think it depends a lot on the overall health of the plant and maturity of the lower buds too. it limits fushing, but honestly i dont find flushing makes a huge diff just how you trim/dry them.
i grow a little diff though, the laws here are differant from the US so i am limited to growing few but large trees.

stonedm

thanks crow, yeah you can really see the ooze in action. these were just some bagseed i have saved. the two grows before this i was battleing root rot and in the end final just said fuckit and tossed the sick plants and started afresh(with a new water chiller). i got one more run to finish then i'm gonna get some good genetics. havent really decided what yet though.Anyways i chop next friday, i might try choppi the tops and letting the bottoms go for another week, it makes sense. But i must say that from tops to bottom this girls are very dense. but i'll post some numbers after they are dried and well see what the magic number is

Latest posts

Latest posts