What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plant is dying like last plant

newby01a

IMG_6886.jpeg

negative37dBA

Veteran
You do understand with ZERO parameters it will be hard to help you in any way right?? Maybe, just maybe clue us in slightly to some things.
Have a sweet day.
Peace, negative.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Some suggestions.
A FOCUSED picture is a great place to start.
Tell us a bit about lighting, what stage of growth we are in, what medium we are growing in, some environmental conditions, nutrient schedule...you know just the basics to get started.

troutman

Seed Whore
Are you watering the leaves? Water the soil only.
Light amplifies in water droplets on leaves and burn.

This would happen to me if I'm running organics in 5gal pots and water until runoff. You wash away all the nutrients. Suggesting calmag is a meme but honestly, if that's the case, give it a lil calmag lol. The old leaves won't improve much but the new growth should look better.

Last edited:

CancerousTerpz

You do understand with ZERO parameters it will be hard to help you in any way right??

It's very clearly Manganese toxicity.

That was easy. Wow no game play required. No purchase necessary. You don't get my 50 cents -37Dba. Now, why do you want people to play your little games, exactly? Huh? How much do you get paid to tell people it's too complicated to acknowledge Manganese toxicity is a common problem in Cannabis? Seems the truth must be earned in odd ways around here.

Reactions: GMT

CancerousTerpz

This would happen to me if I'm running organics in 5gal pots and water until runoff. You wash away all the nutrients. Suggesting calmag is a meme but honestly, give it a lil calmag lol. The old leaves won't improve much but the new growth should look better.

Calmag is a meme because no one knows what it means. 30 years ago Cannabis growers knew what it meant. It meant you bought shit fertilizer from a pesticide company that grows tomatos, or from a dirty "organic" scrap source. The bandaid? Calcium iron magnesium to antagonize the Mn. The Mn tolerant line of soy is called Calima.

"I miss old weed".

Reactions: GMT
Calmag is a meme because no one knows what it means. 30 years ago Cannabis growers knew what it meant. It meant you bought shit fertilizer from a pesticide company that grows tomatos, or from a dirty "organic" scrap source. The bandaid? Calcium iron magnesium to antagonize the Mn. The Mn tolerant line of soy is called Calima.

"I miss old weed".
Listen man, I kinda moved on from Reddit to get away from the egomaniacs. I simply stated that if he's using organics (typical for new growers) and he's watering until run off (typical advice) he will run into issues is micronutrients.

Latest posts

Latest posts