What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

planning to go feb 7/8th 2015 to festival

ProfessoR.PnK

only ever been to america, i wanto goto amerstam next year and it says theres an event on the 7th n 8th of feb, anyone know about it or going ? could meet up would be cool meeting americans and im from scotland lol. if anyone has any info that mite help like where to stay and the best places to go as i heard the actual main part of the dam with the coffee shops sell total large commercial crap. im after total perfect homegrown and the nicest hashes ill ever try, i need to get my passport renewed i just hope they can do it in time before february,
so any info or anyone whos been what did u guys get upto there was it awsome ??
cheers anyways,
hope i hear from someone atleast :ying:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i dont know what event you would have been talking about, but you dont need an event to have fun visiting Amsterdam.

for ideas, check out the threads,
'classiest coffeeshop', 'top 5 buds you smoked in Amsterdam' or any of the '420 Amsterdam' threads.

'Haarlemerstraat' is a nice street near the central train station, with some good coffeeshops including Picasso, Dampkring, Greenhouse and Barney's. there are lots of good restaurants and shopping there too.
you could do a whole coffeeshop crawl in this area alone.

Flying Pig Hostel
www.flyingpig.nl
:biggrin: