What's new
  • Notice: We've just switched over our default theme so we can deliver a dark mode. Please note that both versions are currently in beta so you might notice a few small bugs. Please bear with us we're working on fixing them as fast as we can. Steven.

PLANNED SEEDBAY DONATIONS

brown_thumb

I don't understand what you're telling us. Are you donating those bags of seeds to icmag? Will they be offered for sale or auctioned off?

B

BAKED_BEANZ

DROPS COMING EVERYONE ......... THERE,S 12 SEEEDS IN EVERY PACK AND THE BLACK LIME X HEADBANGER WILL BE FREEBIES WHILE THEY LAST .......IN TRUE KARMA FASHION . THERES NO SET DATE BUT LOOKS LIKE MAY BE FRIDAY

maimunji

DROPS COMING EVERYONE ......... THERE,S 12 SEEEDS IN EVERY PACK AND THE BLACK LIME X HEADBANGER WILL BE FREEBIES WHILE THEY LAST .......IN TRUE KARMA FASHION . THERES NO SET DATE BUT LOOKS LIKE MAY BE FRIDAY

Which crosses with black dead will be in this drop?
Is there old killer Malawi x something?

So there are freebies available to you that buy.

Headbanger x Black lime.

These are in limited supply so please request and those that get in first have the most opportunity.

Thanks

shaggyballs

Ok, won an auction, now looking for the lemon zinger x malawi x black lime.
I see the Lemon Zinger x OJSDKB.
Any help?

Ronni

i didn't see the lemon zinger x malawi x black lime get listed but sure it happens that i miss something too