What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Kush: Grow-along and hopefully make some seeds!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
LOL, no worries.

The two words ARE very similar and they both relate to cannabis. :) You also grow some devastating cannabis. lol

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've heard from OP and he has the PTK stock, he said they would be listed shortly - so keep an eye out folks!

GL

VG

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up rolando. Hauled ass over there as soon as I read you post! Always happy to spend my money at the bay/bou.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still a few packs of PTK up at seedbay... also there is the White Rhino x bubba fems up for the first time at the bay... and a Bluedigiberry restock.

VG

S

sourpuss

Scored a pack! Thanks for making these vg!!

I'd imagine these would run beautifully outdoors?? Anyone know if these r mold pest resistant?

Is exactly what I'm looking for atm. Indica fans in your pics got me excited!! :woohoo:

Plan on running indoors to find keeper or keepers and clone em for outdoors...

VG or Lean Green, was wondering if one of you could shed some light on how long average flowering times would be for these...pretty excited to try these these out...thanks again to both of you, and to Tom Hill for keeping these around, wherever he may be.

YNAR

If anyone has a pack of the pine tar kush that they would like to let go i would be willing to pay you dearly!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YNAR, i'm sure seedbay will have some relists from the packs i sent them - ones that people won but didnt end up sending in the money. try contacting OldPink

VG or Lean Green, was wondering if one of you could shed some light on how long average flowering times would be for these...pretty excited to try these these out...thanks again to both of you, and to Tom Hill for keeping these around, wherever he may be.

thanks Joe. really Lean Green is your man to thank as he sent me the seeds to do this repro!

i would say they are ready in around 8-9 weeks.

VG

thanks Joe. really Lean Green is your man to thank as he sent me the seeds to do this repro!

i would say they are ready in around 8-9 weeks.

VG

I'm aware Lean Green did some selections on these..and he is the man for doing so. You're right to say that this wouldn't have happened without him..I like to give credit where credit is due though, without you these wouldn't have gotten out to more people...so thanks.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks, yeah i've always wanted to try it myself and make some crosses etc, plus i thought i was in a position not only to make the seeds but get them out there to the people who wanted to get hold of them.... but Lean was unselfish in sending me the seeds in full knowledge that i would make more and sell them (although i think he also hoped that it would stop so many people hassling him about the PTK lol)

VG

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
VG has lifted a burden off of my shoulders. I am not in a position to sell seeds at this time and people constantly ask me for PTK. It would be a huge security risk for me to send seeds to people constantly because I could end up in prison.

Years ago , I sent over 300 in to the bay for freebies, like 2 people grew them...

All the thanks go to VG for putting them out there for you all.

VG has lifted a burden off of my shoulders. I am not in a position to sell seeds at this time and people constantly ask me for PTK. It would be a huge security risk for me to send seeds to people constantly because I could end up in prison.

Years ago , I sent over 300 in to the bay for freebies, like 2 people grew them...

All the thanks go to VG for putting them out there for you all.

Yeah I've read the threads...mostly to find info, but there was really only info from you, some from Raco too...fret not though, I plan on growing these as soon as possible. Can't wait to taste some of that piney goodness, possibly use some for a true paki f1. There aren't many pure WLDs on the market and even fewer Pakistanis...this community though is really something else!

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Thanks VG & LG!!

Thanks VG & LG!!

Scored a pack from BR!!!! I don't care how it grows or smokes, I just want to smell some real pine in my bowl again. Haven't had that luxury for about 30 years.

Last strain that had that smell for me was what I knew as Gainesville Green. Years of chasing that have lead me to believe those genetics are long gone so I'm excited to get these beans.

Big thanks to both of you for doing this.

oldbootz

Veteran
I had a white widow from BC seeds some years ago that was very pine smelling with some slight floral notes. But I doubt it was a real widow haha probably some hybrid.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up VG just wanted to show i got 4 of 6 PTK seeds to pop up here's 3 youngsters in DWC sun bathing.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php