What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush F3

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Was a nice surprise yesterday - to come by a nice purple hued bud - that someone had gifted me to try - so long as I write about the high -
I saved it till the following morning - since I was stoned on some other cannabis the day before - and wanted a clear head to start with - so as to get an unadulterated effect from the Pine Tar Gush F2 sample - so it was to be a 'wake and bake' with this attractive little bud - that managed to make a good sized spliff - with the help of my fingers and a Bull Brand rolling paper -

- Sniffing the spliff before ignition has always been a way to savour the herbs bouquet - and this one smelled faintly of sticky pine cones - seemed to be dried well - but not too dry - well cured - since there was no chlorophilic taste at all - and was very smooth on the throat -

- The high is not overwhelming - to the extent that you cant do anything much - in fact I am managing to write this report stoned on the Pine Tar Gush F3 - and feeling nicely high/stoned at the same time - so it's one of the varieties that you can work on - and not just drift off into psychological oblivion - which is nice - you can be comfortably stoned on the Pine Tar Gush F3 - and still get things done -

That little bud of the Pine Tar Gush F3 lasted me all day yesterday - for I only took a few hits of the spliff every few hours - and I was busy - walking and exercising - then cooked a Thai Green Chicken Curry - and noticed that it tasted particularly delicious - probably due to the PTG F3 - enhancing the flavours - and then in the late afternoon - I was able to get to sleep and take an hour nap easily on this variety - then got up and walked a mile to a friends cook-out - ate well again - and returned home later that evening feeling fine - to take the last few hits on the PTG F3 - which led to a deep and easy sleep -

Nice bud - great taste - good high -

Attachments

• 20220525_070305.jpg
    20220525_070305.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 155
  • 20220525_065602.jpg
    20220525_065602.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 158
  • 20220525_065335.jpg
    20220525_065335.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 159
Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
hey thanks for that Gypsy, glad you enjoyed it ! - i get quite a kick out of seeing your review and i'm sure @Tonygreen will too !

VG :tiphat:
Well thankyou VG! - was fun to do - fun to do high on the Pine Tar Gush F3 - that's for sure - and it's not often I do a review - what with my limited writing skills - and being a Recalcitrant Reprobate and all - lol

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Scratch and sniff - two birds - one bud - the thoughts do invade the cerebral cortex -

Hey - I could start pimping my suburban writing skills out for bud! - Ahh - too much paranoia - - but really - how much trouble could I get into - for being a cannabis bud critic? - the mind boggles -

Latest posts

Latest posts