What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush F3 grow along.

420empire

Veteran
Sweet. Is it mostly Stoned Feeling or does the thcv add some spice to the High?
I only tried pure PTK in Vancouver and mayn! I was sold on it! I prefer up High / crazy psycedelic weed, but a Indica with PTK High is Really Nice. Puffed a whole fat trollfinger of it , no paranoia just good vibes❤❤
It 's on my Wish list 4sure!

Cheers

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi again, without the mental stimulation/functionality/energy that the pinene adds, it probably would be quite stoney, but the overall effect with the piney terp profile is quite mentally stimulating as well as body relaxing.
If you liked the straight PTK then i think you will love this. Its more potent and balanced imo... and the fuelly, solvent terps added by the GB kind of amplifies and intensifies the pine funk.
VG

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420giveaway
That is one of the best descriptions I've heard of excellent weed in a while...K+

Hi again, without the mental stimulation/functionality/energy that the pinene adds, it probably would be quite stoney, but the overall effect with the piney terp profile is quite mentally stimulating as well as body relaxing.
If you liked the straight PTK then i think you will love this. Its more potent and balanced imo... and the fuelly, solvent terps added by the GB kind of amplifies and intensifies the pine funk.
VG

420empire

Veteran
Splendid!
The PTK was nice, could need some more power deff. But by your description it sounds like your guys finetone the strain. Maybe it could replace the noon arabica tar☕...
Would u consider the high up'ed by that I mean Coffee, peruvian marching powder, etc. Like?
I know I Know, it's cannabis but it's still contain so many different highs, I guess that s one of the reasons why the herb is still being used today😉. But Whatever Verdant, u got my brain hooked.. fuck the new shoes, i think a need a lil summer present for myself ❤❤

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
Pine tar gush f3 outside. This is the #2 plant from my previous grow that I decided to keep for a while. All pine and fuel. Can't wait to see how she finishes outside. She's in a 5gal fabric container.

20230822_193744.jpg
20230822_193757.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for posting that up @Jahaze . it'll be really interesting to see her done outdoors... if all goes well you should be smoking some pine at Christmas !
VG :tiphat:

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
A little over a month later and she's packing on quick. I failed to keep her adequately fed at the end of summer and she starting to show it. I top dressed fresh compost and hopefully it will be enough for her to finish. I have grown this plant indoors and this is my 1st time with her outdoors. She's chunkier than I anticipated and had a bit of bud rot which snipped off. We've had none stop daily rain for last week and with the cooling temps she not completely drying out. Still, she's doing better than two other plants I've got going outdoors atm. Anyhow, she's smelling as piney as ever and I think in the next 3-4 weeks she'll be ready. I do hope the late season rain doesn't interfere...

20230928_101327.jpg
20230928_101339.jpg
20230928_182833.jpg
20230928_182802.jpg
20230928_101354.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great @Jahaze - lovely pics!
She has filled out quite impressively, It will be interesting to see how fast she finishes compared to your other outdoor plants.

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
The outdoor pinetar gush plant had to come down on Oct 6. I was hopeful that she would make it another 10days but she developed some bud rot and we have on/off rain for next couple days with high winds. Very poor weather coming from the Atlantic this year with very very wet summer. Anyhow I gotta take it a bit earlier than I want or risk losing it. Smells incredible.

IMG_20231006_151311.jpg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi folks,

I've been running the PTG on and off for a few years now and I love it.

I get 2 types of plant, lemon piney type and a damp basement come sexdungeon rug smelling type. The damp rug pheno is my fave but she's not a heavy yielder. I need to work on that.

Lemon pheno
DSCF1265.JPG

Damp Sex Dungeon Rug pheno. (a bit pregnant cause I love her long time)

DSCF0103.JPG

When I run her again, I'll be sure to drop some pics in. I still have half a dozen of the original beans my pal sent me from the US, so I'll maybe drop those in a few weeks.

Cheers !

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey @Jahaze thanks for posting up the pic, the plant is clearly fading out so hopefully ripe enough... always a balancing act ripening / harvesting outdoor crops and you have to be realistic or risk losing it. Looks t be some nice fat buds on there.
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks,

I've been running the PTG on and off for a few years now and I love it.

I get 2 types of plant, lemon piney type and a damp basement come sexdungeon rug smelling type. The damp rug pheno is my fave but she's not a heavy yielder. I need to work on that.

Lemon pheno
View attachment 18901222

Damp Sex Dungeon Rug pheno. (a bit pregnant cause I love her long time)

View attachment 18901239

When I run her again, I'll be sure to drop some pics in. I still have half a dozen of the original beans my pal sent me from the US, so I'll maybe drop those in a few weeks.

Cheers !
Hi there, thanks for the feedback! have you run a lot of different seeds or run the same clones over and over? not heard about the damp rug pheno but sounds interesting! plants look great.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Hi there, thanks for the feedback! have you run a lot of different seeds or run the same clones over and over? not heard about the damp rug pheno but sounds interesting! plants look great.
Hi VG,

I've always run these from seeds, I dusted a branch on a couple of ladies on the 1st run with the males and started digging from there. There's only been those 2 types turn up for me, the damp rug pheno throws single finger leaves sometimes with barely any serration on them (I'll have a dig for some pics) it's a real nice bit of dope too, the jars seem to always empty a bit too quick whatever pheno is in them. :good:

I had these seeds sent to me back in Jan 2020 (I managed to find the old envelope earlier) and I've had a PTG in most grows since then. Might be time to go back to the leftover beans and have a mooch.

Cheers!

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
This is a pollen chuck with one of two ptg f3 males I grew out in the summer of 2022. I used both males on various plants I had atm. This plant is a purple kush/og female that was extremely potent and tasty but was a pain to grow indoors due to super stretchy nature and vine like structure. That plant looked more equatorial and had thinner leaves. Here the ptg male controlled the stretch somewhat and this offspring is sporting some wider leaves as well. I was anticipating a massive plant like the mom so I only used a 1 gallon container.

20240109_094512.jpg
20240109_094505.jpg
20240109_094526.jpg
20240109_094648.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts