What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pine Tar Gush F3 grow along.

RobFromTX

This is my favorite ptk. which i have dubbed the "spider" pheno. It just keeps sprawling out instead of growing upwards. Really fat leaves and nice funky smell

Attachments

• IMG_20230104_165125903.jpg
    IMG_20230104_165125903.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 96

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @RobFromTX i hope it's coming on well!

i'm growing a plant of PTK4 which is one of the F2 seed mums to the F3s. This run has been cold and it looks a bit more leafy but is VERY frosty. at about 7 weeks here it should look even better in a couple of weeks !
PTG@7wks.jpg
PTG@7wkstop.jpg
PTGnug7wks.jpg

PTGfrost7wks.jpg
PTGmacro7wks.jpg

VG

RobFromTX

Jahaze

subiendo el humo
Veteran
this is pine tar gush f3 plant #1. this plant and the #2 gal have the fuel pine smell that's really gassy. it come off the plant with the slightest movement of the plant. gonna see if i can run her a little better than the 1st time and make a decision on which of the 4 to keep. Its down to the gassy ones for me personally as I really like the flavor profile and effects better. I will be away from the garden for a bit so I'll be lurking but not posting for a few weeks..

20230202_182726.jpg
20230202_182808.jpg
20230202_182754.jpg
20230202_182739.jpg
20230202_182940.jpg
20230202_182903.jpg

eastcoastjoe

FarmerJoe420 was doing a classic bait and switch with his seeds when he sold them to Hazeman and then tried to call him out as a liar. Lucky for hazeman he saved all the messages between them and was able to call out FarmerJoe420 for being shady and selling fake PTK seeds.
79 XMAS bud is legit as he received them from NDNguy and NDNguy has confirmed that.

im sorry to take this thread to another topic but I just thought I would clarify since I knew what happened when it happened.

Well that’s partially true except I didn’t sell anyone anything. Get your facts straight before you go speaking on something you weren’t there for. Let’s see these messages where Hazeman called me out ? I didn’t sell him anything. He actually sold me some fake skunk seeds LMAO

Latest posts

Latest posts